Our partner

Several recurring parasomnias

Parasomnia NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Several recurring parasomnias

Postby Syldaris93 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:39 am

First post. I couldnt find anything on the internet and none of my health proffesionals know jack about this. Its become very problematic and keeps getting worse over time. These are the parasomnias i experience so regularly that it scares me to fall asleep : recurrent isolated sleep paralysis, sleep terrors, sleep walking, confusional arousals (namely hallucinating while falling asleep and waking up). I also beleive i clench my teeth in my sleep sometimes.. If anyone knows anything about whats causing this or what you think i should do please help... Im so scared...
Syldaris93
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Several recurring parasomnias

Postby ScaredToSleep » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:18 am

I have experienced sleep paralysis and sleep walking a few times, but lately have been experiences confusional arousals more and more. I attacked two of my friends that tried to force me to get out of bed recently and am scared to sleep in a room with anyone else (including my girlfriend) anymore. It has been a while since you posted, but let me know if you get this reply.
ScaredToSleep
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:54 pm

Re: Several recurring parasomnias

Postby Syldaris93 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:38 am

Hi just saw your reply. My parasomnias seem to be directly related to stress and what time of night i finally go to sleep. What about you?
Syldaris93
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:54 pm

Return to Parasomnia NOS