Our partner

Paedophilia.

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
================================================

The Paraphilias Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss paraphilias as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

Postby Bythebook » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:08 am

Butterfly Faerie wrote:It sounds like pedophilia to me.
Is this something you'd act out on?
Watch videos of? etc ?


You should know that admission of any illegal activity, like viewing anything consider child pornography, is reported to the authorities. I am writing this because of other similar posts. I have looked, but not yet found a statement to this effect by the moderators or web master.
Bythebook
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:12 pm
Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:18 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Postby seanetal » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:10 am

Yes we'll report any concerns we have in regards to Pedophiles to the Center for Missing and Exploited Children. We also report crimes of other natures or statements showing suicidal intent. We don't hide this fact and if you read previous threads about pedophilia you'll see where I openly state that I have reported a certain person.
seanetal
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1972
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2002 2:55 am
Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:18 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby aries » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:39 am

Yep that was me lol
http://psychforums.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... c&start=10
I didn't exactly admit anything illegal but I guess the way I worded it seemed to allude to it (unintentionally)
aries
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:36 pm
Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:18 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Butterfly Faerie » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:14 am

Bythebook wrote:
Butterfly Faerie wrote:It sounds like pedophilia to me.
Is this something you'd act out on?
Watch videos of? etc ?


You should know that admission of any illegal activity, like viewing anything consider child pornography, is reported to the authorities. I am writing this because of other similar posts. I have looked, but not yet found a statement to this effect by the moderators or web master.


I am aware of this, as people do openly admit to it because they believe that it's ok to, I've also at times made reports not saying on here persay, but i have done my fair share of it.
Butterfly Faerie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 9239
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:25 pm
Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:18 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seanetal » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:41 am

aries wrote:Yep that was me lol
http://psychforums.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... c&start=10
I didn't exactly admit anything illegal but I guess the way I worded it seemed to allude to it (unintentionally)


Actually I've reported about a dozen incidents to the CMEC. I've also reported two posts that threatened harm to another person, about 30 suicidal posts, and one admission of car theft. If I don't report what I see on here, then I may be held responsible in some way.
seanetal
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1972
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2002 2:55 am
Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:18 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Paedophilia.

Postby morallyindependent » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:13 am

If these fantasies are just in addition to attraction to older girls or to women, then there's nothing abnormal about them--many guys can appreciate the sexual beauty of younger girls, particularly the more developed ones. This is especially true for someone your age, who isn't even an adult himself by many countries' legal standards, but even for adults like myself it's by no means rare, just taboo to talk about.

If you want terminology, technically your preference would be hebephilia, not pedophilia, but only if your attraction to early teens is much stronger than, or even to the exclusion of, attraction to adults.

In any case, avoid getting into legal trouble. At your age, this shouldn't be THAT hard--there must be 16- or 17-year-olds who are a little "under-developed" for their age, aren't there? It isn't like you're 40 or something. The less you worry about your fantasies being a problem, the less of a problem they will be.

Third_Eye_Seed wrote:I'm 17 and have only recently been fantasising of having sexual relations with younger girls (I guess 10, 11 and 12 year-olds).

I don't feel attracted to girls my age or older ones, only the younger ones that are less developed. I honestly don't find it a problem because I know I'll never act on these feelings, but I'd just like some help with it. How to keep my mind off of it and stuff. I understand it's wrong in the eyes of society, so please don't lecture me.

Is it normal for guys my age to feel attracted to girls of these ages, or is it paedophilia?
morallyindependent
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:51 am
Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:18 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Paedophilia.

Postby SmallTalkRed » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:15 pm

What is being suggested here is illegal, 16 is just that, underage.
thirdeyeseed, was talking about being attracted to 12 yrs old and up. It will be reported.


morallyindependent wrote: younger girls, particularly the more developed ones. This is especially true for someone your age, who isn't even an adult himself by many countries' legal standards, but even for adults like myself it's by no means rare, just taboo to talk about.

In any case, avoid getting into legal trouble. At your age, this shouldn't be THAT hard--there must be 16- or 17-year-olds who are a little "under-developed" for their age, aren't there? It isn't like you're 40 or something. The less you worry about your fantasies being a problem, the less of a problem they will be.

Third_Eye_Seed wrote:I'm 17 and have only recently been fantasising of having sexual relations with younger girls (I guess 10, 11 and 12 year-olds).

I don't feel attracted to girls my age or older ones, only the younger ones that are less developed. I honestly don't find it a problem because I know I'll never act on these feelings, but I'd just like some help with it. How to keep my mind off of it and stuff. I understand it's wrong in the eyes of society, so please don't lecture me.

Is it normal for guys my age to feel attracted to girls of these ages, or is it paedophilia?
SmallTalkRed
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 4070
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:57 pm
Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:18 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby S3 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:11 pm

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm
In most states a sixteen and seventeen year old may have consensual sex outside of marriage and neither will have broken the law. It would be rather unwise to do so. That's my opinion.
http://www.answers.com/topic/statutory-rape
In eight of 50 states the age of consent is strictly 18, but not all of those states may charge two minors who have sex for statutory rape so it's important to be informed of your state laws.
Adults (18+) are not allowed to have sex with anyone under 18 in most states. In some states, adults may have sex with minors over the age of 16, but that's just my understanding. I'm no expert and would be happy if anyone has reliable sources that can correct me.
S3
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:57 am
Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:18 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Paraphilias Forum




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 99 guests