Our partner

I want to make love to my mom

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
================================================

The Paraphilias Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss paraphilias as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

I want to make love to my mom

Postby C-loz » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:24 pm

I'm 26 yrs old, I'm married, so my issue is that I want to make love to my mother. I have no idea how to approach to my mother with this topic, or how she will react when I open up and tell her what I want, I don't know if that's going to bring us apart or closer to each other, it's kind of difficult because she still married to my stepfather who had cheated on her couple times, but I don't know what to do about this situation, she live in another state not near me :(
Please give me some advice about this situation, should I try to have sex with her or no!?:/
And obviously my wife doesn't know about this situation in my head
I hope I can get some good honest advice in here

Ps. When I had my first child she didn't talked to for like 3 weeks then she started talking to me again
C-loz
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I want to make love to my mom

Postby Prairie gal » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:39 am

No, you should not have sex with your mother unless you are hellbent on spending time in jail, paying a huge money fine, ruining your relationships with your wife and mother and messing up your life and future. Having sex with your mother is incest and incest is a crime in most countries.
In the USA the punishments vary according to the state in which the crime occurs.

No, you should not talk to your mother about your desires. You should talk to a therapist about them. It's very possible that you were sexually abused.
Prairie gal
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:12 pm

Postby uthguy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:28 am

It is highly unlikely that your mother will respond positively to any advances. She will likely be disgusted, deeply unnerved and might break all contact with you. You could deeply damage your mother psychologically by even telling her of your desires. Do not do this, get her out of your head.
uthguy
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:12 pm

Postby C-loz » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:50 pm

uthguy wrote:It is highly unlikely that your mother will respond positively to any advances. She will likely be disgusted, deeply unnerved and might break all contact with you. You could deeply damage your mother psychologically by even telling her of your desires. Do not do this, get her out of your head.

You probably right, she always have told me to be open, honest and trustful with her, is just hard I been having this on and off (thought get stronger every time it come back) since I was 18 that I saw her only on her panties, and then every morning on her nightgowns on which I could of see her hard nipples.
I hard tried several times to get her off my head but she keeps coming up
C-loz
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Wally58 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:22 pm

Try to divert your thinking. Get distracted. You must be under incredible tension and torn over these thoughts.
My mind does crazy things as well when I am stressed. It is the Oedipus Complex if you want a name for it. Women have a similar drive for Daddy called the Electra Complex.
Therapy and OCD meds/treatment may help you get over this. The drive can be very strong, but (as stated) don't do anything you would regret. You don't have to bottle it up. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Go to plan 'B'. :D
http://changingminds.org/disciplines/ps ... omplex.htm
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
Wally58
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:12 pm

Postby C-loz » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:45 am

Wally58 wrote:Try to divert your thinking. Get distracted. You must be under incredible tension and torn over these thoughts.
My mind does crazy things as well when I am stressed. It is the Oedipus Complex if you want a name for it. Women have a similar drive for Daddy called the Electra Complex.
Therapy and OCD meds/treatment may help you get over this. The drive can be very strong, but (as stated) don't do anything you would regret. You don't have to bottle it up. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Go to plan 'B'. :D
http://changingminds.org/disciplines/ps ... omplex.htm

Yea I had try to get distracted from it but it just keeps coming in different types(sexually) views
Maybe if I tell my mother she can get me out of it
I just don't know why now is even more thronged then before
C-loz
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Melito » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:20 am

Bad idea, not only is it illegal, but as others said, it will ruin both relationships, and those with other family members. Trust me. Had a crush on my cousin when I was 9 and I never heard the end of it, and still don't speak to that cousin at 26 for simply saying it, and I was too young to know better! :( :lol:
Bipolar, BPD, and Crazy Roller Coaster Ride
Melito
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby uthguy » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:46 am

C-loz wrote:Ps. When I had my first child she didn't talked to for like 3 weeks then she started talking to me again

Maybe she wanted to give you space to bond with your child and waited for you to contact her. Maybe she was feeling unwell. Maybe she didn't like the lady you had the child with and thought you can do better. Maybe by you having a child you made her feel old by making her a grandmother and she needed a few weeks to adjust to the new milestone in her life she reached. Maybe she had an argument with a best friend and could not cope. Maybe she had an irrational fear that she would not bond with the child or she would say something wrong or do something wrong and upset people.

My point is there are potentially thousands of reasons for her avoiding you for three weeks after your first child. It is extremely unlikely that what she was thinking was I am jealous of my son having a child with another woman because I want to have sex with him, extremely unlikely.
uthguy
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:12 pm

Postby User317522 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:34 am

*mod edit*
Last edited by Ada on Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: .
User317522
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:12 pm

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post