Our partner

I'm an acrotomophile

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
================================================

The Paraphilias Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss paraphilias as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

I'm an acrotomophile

Postby MushroomCloud » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:23 pm

First of all, it's really sad that the forum's closing down. Reading your posts made me feel a little better ... I've been reading your stories for a while now and I think it's time write down a 'confession' of my own.

I'm a girl from Eastern Europe (sorry for my Engrish guys) who just turned 19 and yes, I'm an acrotomophile. I love amputees; armless, legless, quads, all of them. Seeing/thinking about cute male amputee makes me want to touch, lick his stump(s) and so on. It's not like I'd go out with any amputee, character traits are still more important than any physical feature. I try to objectify people as less as possible, lol. However, I'm afraid that no amputee would go out with me if he knew about my kink. I hate to lie, so I wouldn't be able to hide the truth. This fetish slowly takes over control of my brain and grows stronger and stronger everyday. I can't imagine myself with a 'normal' guy anymore. One thing I know is that I won't calm down unless I act on my fantasies. What should I do? :?
MushroomCloud
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:47 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I'm an acrotomophile

Postby Maligan12 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:38 pm

I guess hang out in a hospital so you can find them.

You're a straight women so as long as you are vaguely pretty you should be able to be up open and honest to some amputee about your paraphilia (though there's no reason you can't be a little coy as well) and tell them you've always found amputees sexy but they're hard to come by.

I think once you've experienced it and gotten it out of your system then you'll be able to move on.
Let's judge each other on our actions.
Maligan12
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:47 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Paraphilias Forum