Our partner

someone to help me with child issues

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
================================================

The Paraphilias Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss paraphilias as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

someone to help me with child issues

Postby someone_online8 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:50 pm

When I was 11 (male) and my cousin 9 (female) she came up with a "game" in which, while playing videogames laying on our stomaches next to each other in the bedroom's bed, she got on top of me and then we switched positions so I got on top of her, (always by laying in our stomaches), I felt sexual pleasure so I used to rub my penis on her rear, disguising it as some kind of "new" game I came up with, she said nothing, never complained, and even so, she asked me to repeat it whenever we had the chance to (which used to happen always when laying on a bed while watching movies or TV; playing videogames, or something).
I used to "cum" whenever I did those things, but obviously at that age, there were no fluids, just pleasure. My question is... did my cousin asked it because she felt the same? or it really was some kind of twisted children game? I don't think she remembers now, she never accused me or something, but I'm really curious, though I'm afraid of bringing that subject up. Please help, as I really want to solve this out.
someone_online8
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:56 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: someone to help me with child issues

Postby The_Ghoul » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:39 am

innocent childhood games , relax and don't be so hard on yourself
"Almost all absurdity of conduct arises from the imitation of those who we cannot resemble."

"Life is suffering. Suffering arises from delusional ignorance. There is a way to end suffering. This way is the Noble Eight fold Path." - The Four Noble Truths
The_Ghoul
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:56 am
Blog: View Blog (17)

Re: someone to help me with child issues

Postby Prairie gal » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:50 am

Since the age difference between you was only 2 years, and you did not FORCE her to do anything sexual, it is not considered abuse.

No need to worry about it.
Prairie gal
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:56 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post