Our partner

I am the opposite of a paedophile ??

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
================================================

The Paraphilias Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss paraphilias as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

I am the opposite of a paedophile ??

Postby damiem » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:10 pm

Sorry if this angers anyone this is not a sick jock and please don't turn me away.
Well, i am a weird case ... I am 17 and for about a year now all i can think about is paedophiles. i really don't identify with everything adult and i really feel like a kid still, i always act more naive and innocent then i am and seem vulnerable. Every day i fantasize about being with a paedophile who i can act young with (not a baby just young teen/kid) and the older guy will take care of me like a parent but also obviously i would be in a relationship with them. I fantasize about this all the time to the point where i tried to get an email of an old teacher who was found out to be a paedophile (now in jail). This is all i think about now and i want it to happen but i feel that it may be dangerous, because even though i want to be childlike i kinda already am and i am submissive so if something happened i may not be able to do anything and obviously paedophiles can be dangerous !
I came here not to entice paedophiles, but to ask for advice on how to reduce sexual urges since you have to do it all the time.
I have NEVER been able to talk about this and i feel this is the only place please don't think im lying.
Can anyone offer advice or contact me ?
damiem
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I am the opposite of a paedophile ??

Postby damiem » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:55 pm

I know this is weird and i have never been abused and my family is nice so i have no problems that would cause me feeling this way.
damiem
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Mustelidae » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:14 pm

Most child molesters aren't actually attracted to children but the media calls them paedophiles anyway with no official knowledge of their sexual attractions. Unfortunately there are also paedophiles who give in to their sexual and romantic urges or believe that such a relationship is completely fine and end up in trouble. Paedophiles aren't inherently dangerous people and the majority never offend.

There are plenty of paedophiles who are into age play and would be interested. I'm assuming this would be a gay relationship? In which case there are heaps of gay men who are into teenage boys and would be interested in age play since you mentioned acting like a teen or a younger kid.

I think you might be surprised how normal and friendly some people are who are also into this age play stuff.

I think such a relationship could work but I think that any sexual or intimate relationship sought over the internet is inherently risky so I would suggest starting 'real life' relationships and seeing if they are interested later down the track once you're both comfortable. Would that be possible? Also, how does one age play a teen?
Mustelidae
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:58 am

Postby damiem » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:24 pm

Well i am a teen (17) but i like presenting myself to be more naive and vulnerable then normal so i am extra friendly and open to people but also shy at the same time. It is actually my real personality but i think i exaggerate it, but this kind of relationship is something i really want, and yes i am gay :)
damiem
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Mustelidae » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:54 pm

Well like I said, there are plenty of people out there who would be interested but it wouldn't be easy to identify them in real life and could lead to some abruptly ending relationships.
Mustelidae
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:58 am

Postby My Shame » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:58 am

Your desires are nothing to be ashamed of.
My Shame
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:58 pm

Postby zer0celine » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:55 pm

hey damiem, i'm a girl in her 20s and I am like you: normal family life, no dark past, and perhaps the opposite of a paedophile. I have always had fantasies (since an elementary age) and sexuality towards adults. I still do not know what this is called but I have had a sick tendency to try to seduce adult men since I was very young. (Nothing EVER happened, and I am glad nothing did.) But now that I am an adult who still feels the same way about older men, I am not sure what the classification for my paraphilia is.
but i want to say that you are not alone
zer0celine
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:58 pm

Postby Maligan12 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:44 pm

If it needs a name I'd say it's a sexualised form of pedovestism but of course it goes beyond simply dressing like a child and being perceived as one and in a sexual way.

But transvestites can be similar.

Or perhaps autopedophilia would be more appropriate by analogy with autogynophilia which arousal of the idea of oneself as a woman.

But there is a difference to arousal to yourself and wanted a different person to be arouse by you in a particular way.

This is very fun to mull over.
Let's judge each other on our actions.
Maligan12
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post