Our partner

Has anyone here undergone voluntary chemical castration?

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
================================================

The Paraphilias Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss paraphilias as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

Has anyone here undergone voluntary chemical castration?

Postby anon12345 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:07 pm

I know there is no chance I will ever hurt a child, but my pedophilic thoughts have caused me a lot of shame and self-loathing. Many people here have no issue with accepting this as part of who they are, but I can't. I think I will be happier if I had no libido at all. Has anyone here undergone chemical castration? What is the process, and is it worth it? Thank you.
anon12345
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:21 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Has anyone here undergone voluntary chemical castration?

Postby Masamune Date » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:01 pm

You could have POCD you know.
Masamune Date
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:21 pm

Postby samsomething » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:09 pm

I can't see they will consider it as a option for you unless you are seriously thinking you might act on your thoughts. even then they would want to try therapy first these meds do not come without serious side effects in themselves.
Have your tried SSRIs?
samsomething
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Pig » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:48 pm

anon12345 wrote:Has anyone here undergone chemical castration? What is the process, and is it worth it?

I have been voluntarily on chemical castration drugs, cyproterone acetate and triptorelin. I probably never reached the chemical castration testosterone level (that is <0,5 mmol/l if I remember right), because I didn't use them continously long enough. Both of those drugs made me feel really weak and tired. But they, especially triptorelin, reduced my libido, not completely, but somewhat. I had some peace so to say. Chemical castration is definitely worth trying. I didn't use them long enough to say was it worth it.
Pig
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:21 am

Postby Bailjaitastic » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Are you people serious? Voluntary castration? Am I the only pedophile in this forum who's not ashamed to death of what he is? You guys need to come to grips with the fact that this is part of who you are and stop talking about self-mutilation.
Bailjaitastic
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:21 pm

Postby samsomething » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Bailjaitastic wrote:Are you people serious? Voluntary castration? Am I the only pedophile in this forum who's not ashamed to death of what he is? You guys need to come to grips with the fact that this is part of who you are and stop talking about self-mutilation.

I am not a bloke however I would guess its not so much about being ashamed more very sexually frustrated and sick of not being able to fill there sexual needs so would rather them gone........
samsomething
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Siamese Fever » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:04 am

As a pre-op MtF transsexual, yes, I will be castrated. I'll also have my penis converted into a vagina. A lot of men will cringe at this, but I myself don't want to care in the slightest about the alleged "self mutilation".

The pedophilia is just a side concern when it comes to my situation. While it drags my mood down at times, I often find a lot of ways to make fun of it. Rather or not that attraction fades with SRS doesn't really matter to me. What matters to me is if I'll be able to project my inner self outwards in the world. My body is the thing that makes me contemplate suicide most often, almost every day if I'm not keeping my mind on something else.
Siamese Fever
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:21 pm

Postby rainbowstar » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:55 am

It's probably just witch-craft and rain dance like most popular thought and behavior surrounding adult-child sexual expression.

Medroxyprogesterone acetate is sold as a contraceptive for women as Depo Provera.

In controlled studies, less than 50% of males reported reduced sexual thoughts, etc. i.e. most likely it's placebo effect.

Reported increased risk of cancers, bone loss, etc etc etc etc etc etc...

Sounds to me like you are a typical product of Western Society: self-loathing, fearful, out-of-control self-story... Rather than poisoning yourself with magical poisons, take a few years to study Enlightenment, counseling, self-help, motivation and assertiveness and stuff like that. Get yourself a massage and get some intimacy, according to psychology researchers James Prescott and Harry Harlow: lack of intimate socialization and touch are devastating to brain development and health: arguably deprivation of intimate socialization and touch are the cause of a broad range of mental illnesses such as Asperger's, and even the cause of violence and war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_W._Prescott
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Harlow
rainbowstar
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby myburiedsecrets » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Hello
Yes I did go through with voluntary chemical castration with Lupron for 2 years until I decided to go through with surgical castration. It has been 11 years now since I started the chemical castration and yes it does help a lot. It is really worth it. No bad thoughts at all.
myburiedsecrets
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby oldtroll » Sun May 05, 2013 6:05 pm

I am also looking to acquire a chemical castration drug. My problem is not with deviant thoughts, my problem is with sex itself. Does anyone know where I can get a chemical castration drug, online or from a physician? I am a male-identified Gay man, a Kinsey 6, and my problem is that I am an *older* Gay man, and the Gay men's world is a younger man's world. If you're anywhere between the ages of 20 and 50 and you're a Gay man, you've got it made. Any older than that (when you are officially designated a "troll"), and you're completely out of luck (unless you happen to be independently wealthy, or at least very well-to-do). Secondly, the Gay men's world is a *good* *looking* man's world; if you're ugly to begin with (like me), then you're out of luck (and the "troll" label them applies without regard to age), and old age just uglifies and trollifies you even more. I have spent my entire life, ever since I came out as a teenager, completely immersed in urban Gay male culture, politics and community, so I know whereof I speak. I want a castration drug because, since there isn't a hope in hell of me ever getting laid or having a relationship, my sex drive is to nothing but an useless annoyance--an hateful, despicable, unwanted annoyance. I want rid of it nagging at me once and for all. I want to be able to devote the rest of my life to art and literature without even having to acknowledge that any such thing as sex exists. I beg readers--especially the one's who don't know better--to withhold any well-meaning, but (to me) useless, "New Age" advice, i.e., that all I need is counselling, therapy, massage, acupuncture, Rolfing, and the like, as none of these address either the symptoms or the underlying cause of my problem,--they're all just white light and fuzzy bunnies, fluffy, feel-good, power-of-positive thinking nonsense as far as I am concerned. And I am concerned with reality in all its harshness. By "readers who don't know any better" I mean the very ones who do not have and have not had the same sort of experiences I have, and have had, as a member of the Gay male community, immersed in urban Gay male culture. That is where I live, and no one who does not live there, no one who is not a Gay man sharing my experiences, could possibly offer any advice that I could use, because they have absolutely no idea what it is like to be a Gay man or the remotest idea of Gay male culture, what it's like to live there, or how it works. Only those who have been where I have been and felt what I feel will know whereof I speak. I address myself only to those who seek to understand. I am also open to all-natural or herbal chemical castration, if such a thing exists, as well as to the prescription variety. So, in addition to access to medication, anyone knows an all-natural way of eliminating the sex drive, please let me know.
oldtroll
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Next

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post