Our partner

Do I have a Panic Disorder?

Panic Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Do I have a Panic Disorder?

Postby OtakuFreak » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:45 pm

So, today. Five hours ago, I had a panic attack. For the second time, I woke up and experienced a rush of breathlessness and felt like I was dying. So, I attempted to calm myself down (Breath slowly) and opened the window to do so, however it wasn't working. So I went down to my sibling, who sat next to me for over a hour (More later) to calm me down.

Eventually, I had calmed down and only had a little pain in my chest, ignorable. I went back to bed and fell asleep, woke up a hour later. And had yet another one, not as major. But bigger then before I went bed. Sibling helped me again. Attempted to take paractemol but the minute the tablet hit my mouth I vomited (Thankfully I had a bucket) and that immediatly reduced the pain, calmed myself down after again. Went to bed, and woke up. Here I am writing.

I'm really scared, is it due to stress? I'm having alot of it because of my depression and BDD. I cried my eyes out just before I fell asleep, is it alcohol? I'm 15 and I had 2 mini glasses of wine for News years Party. My last panic attack happened when I had 2 ciders (My parent's let me, but they supervise) Is it Genetic? My Father tells me he had the exact problem when he was my age and he has stopped having them? Is it a Disorder?

I'm just confused. If anyone could give a little light on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks xx

PS. Happy New Year
OtakuFreak
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Panic Disorder

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views