Our partner

Arik's Dream Journal (Replies Welcome)

Journals for member's. Contact staff if you'd like to start one.
Forum rules
Please ask staff to start to the forum for you. Also let us know if replies or welcome or if you'd like to have it just for you.

Re: Arik's Dream Journal (Replies Welcome)

Postby Arik » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:44 pm

September 29, 2021

In last night's dream, I had two mini tabletop video games, similar to what was popular in the 1980s. However, the difference in my dream was that the company that made them could update the games' software. The company updated the software of both of my games, and neither has worked right since. The hardware kept disappearing.

Every time I wanted to play one of my games, I had to get on the phone with tech support. The hardware would reappear, and I would play it for a while. After I stopped playing, the game would disappear. The next time I wanted to play, I had to call tech support again.
Arik
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Snaga » Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:59 pm

Sounds like Microsoft...

Tell someone today you love them, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also confusing and terrifying.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:08 pm

Postby Arik » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:26 pm

I don't know what cars mean in dreams. Other than a 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air appearing in one dream, the only cars I remember are either a Rolls-Royce or a Ford (including Mercury and Lincoln).

I had a lot of dreams about H, our 1986 Ford Tempo. I understand why she was in my dreams.

I had dreams about a Ford Fairmont. We had a Ford Fairmont in real life, but the Ford Fairmont in my dreams was different because it had a 2.3L I4, whereas our real-life Fairmont had an I6.

I've had dreams about the Lincoln Continental Mark VI, the prettiest American-made car since the 1966 Imperial.

Sometimes I would have a dream about a Ford Model T.

The Mercury in my dreams would most often be a Colony Park. Either way, the Mercury would always be white.

When I have a dream about a Rolls-Royce, it is often but not always a bespoke Rolls-Royce. Often, but not always, it would be white or offwhite, bespoke or not.
Arik
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Arik » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:37 pm

October 12, 2021

In last night's dream, my sister L and nephew E, however not my brother-in-law H, came to our house for Christmas. I don't know about my sister, C.

L gave her gift to me early, a cross on a nice-looking chain. She said she had something for Jeanette (my alternate personality) as well. I was pretty surprised by this because I don't recall Jeanette ever coming up in any of our conversations. I told L that Jeanette hadn't been around for a while.

I told L that I still hadn't bought a gift for H or E. She said to me that H is easy. He needs socks because he's constantly going through them. Thinking of something for E is what's difficult.

I left to try on L's gift to me. I usually don't wear anything with a chain, but this looks nice. I came back to show L how it looked on me, and I received another surprise. She said that the cross and chain were white gold, whereas I assumed it was stainless steel.

The dream advances to a Christmas Eve or Christmas Day church service. We were gathered in the church foyer, waiting before going into the sanctuary. However, everyone was somber, as if we were about to attend a funeral service.
Arik
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Previous

Return to Online Journals

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post