Our partner

0amgine journal: open to comments

Journals for member's. Contact staff if you'd like to start one.
Forum rules
Please ask staff to start to the forum for you. Also let us know if replies or welcome or if you'd like to have it just for you.

Postby 0amgine » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:55 pm

Behind the scenes of 'the 3%'.

I hope the 'Godzilla Earth' anime specials won't be taken down anytime soon. I wonder when the 'Godzilla Earth' anime specials will be taken down anytime soon.
__

Bennet White's thumbnail for 'Anime abandon: Space cobra adventure' xD .

The struggle to raise children well and comfortably disengage from their.
“ ” disengage from parents well and comfortably provide for them.

When the latter is accepted as equal to the former and ceased to be subject to ridicule, an improvement in the awareness of mental health will happen, globally.

Human problems are family problems and family problems are human problems. You better ######6 believe it. Inescapable.
0amgine
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:13 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby 0amgine » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:54 pm

I remember reading something Idris Elba said about how what Tyler Perry does is buffoonery. The way Jean Claude Van Damme self-satirized himself quite interestingly in ‘JCVD’, is what I think would have to happen to Madea for Tyler Perry to retire the character out of relevance.
0amgine
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Re: ..

Postby 0amgine » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:34 am

How ableist is 'Mr.Magoo'?.

Touching Tarot cards remains one of the most disturbing things I have ever done.
0amgine
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Re: 0amgine journal: open to comments

Postby 0amgine » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:57 am

When you phone in to ask questions about work and do it for the sake of practising assertiveness not b/c your lazy. In either scenario it’s still possible to wind up being seen as a nuisance.
0amgine
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Re: 6-14-2k19

Postby 0amgine » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:54 pm

18 countries w/no permanent rivers according to (https://youtu.be/mw-gmjzN4Fw?t=379) :

the Bahamas, Bahrain, Comoros, Kiribati, Kuwait, Libya, Maldives, Malta, Marshall Islands,Monaco, Nauru, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tonga, Tuvalu, the UAE, the Vatican and Yemen.

The “..it’s not selfish it’s quite valid to hope the shellfish get their own mallet” line unsettles me. Actually ‘hoping’ or being for aquatic creatures to ‘off themselves’ in contrast to going through final changes from being boiled ‘~’ ?..it’s a line in the ‘Respect the meat’ song in ‘My name is Earl’.

__
Louts and oaths.
0amgine
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Re: When you see paramedics or nurses smoking

Postby 0amgine » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:36 pm

P.64 of ‘Color harmony’ by Hideaki Chijiwa.

DUST (Youtube channel), Short films (Oscar winners)

'Slayers the motion picutre'--I was was 1/4-1/2 my age I would have liked it enough to not skip through most of it.

Not caring too much to never finish watching 'Trigun'.

90's Casshern movie, GITS: solid state society movie (?), Jinrah: the wolf brigade.

Downsized, Shin Godzilla and Lars and the real girl.
0amgine
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby 0amgine » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:38 pm

Make no mistake I have spent this decade gorging myself on video essays.
0amgine
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Re: 6-14-2k19

Postby 0amgine » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Movies so predictable, it's better better to watch when you don't understand narrative, it's better if it's your first time/ if your a little kid.

A*X*L

Sing

__

Transference onto teachers might be a problem with me.
0amgine
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Evidence and resources, may we never stop caring.

Postby 0amgine » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:39 pm

0amgine
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby 0amgine » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:34 pm

A reminder to myself: not to be tempted into 'reverse-racism' towards Caucasian ppl anymore than those w/albinism.

I am not to sure if this is something he came up w/on his own or if he was quoting someone else but once Doug Walker said something, ~"If Disney was classical music, then the Looney Tunes was jazz'. When it comes to the influence (old) American animation had on anime it's not only the 'ever so important for Tezuka' vaugely Disney-esque and Fleischer characters designs which were relevant.

Looney Tunes is so famous and beloved on both sides of the globe exactly for how memorable the visual humour was in complementing the simple storytelling. The fact that it looks archaic and passe now is a sign of how deeply it worked and while you can understand how modern American animation took it* but imo not as many ppl ever factor how it influenced anime. Think 70's era stuff like Yatterman, Lupin, Toriyama's pre-DB stuff and 'shonen' before and after making for the tropes many associate with anime before 'moe' and 'slice of life' stuff in the early 00's started fizzling that away.

*I could go on a tangent on how this influenced early 90's John Kricfalusi (as cringy as I always found his style and 'Ren and Stimpy') and how imo along with over-past fixated adults it's a reason for the arguable cringe and stagnation factors in post-90's Spongebob style surrealism which is still relevant to the current 'CalArts' style in the era of internet culture.
___

Later rather than sooner, stuff consequent to me getting ready for work like reading through my acceptance documents and looking through tax forms will be incoming, methinks.

*Although I
0amgine
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

PreviousNext

Return to Online Journals

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post