Our partner

Mulla's Journal (replies are welcome)

Journals for member's. Contact staff if you'd like to start one.
Forum rules
Please ask staff to start to the forum for you. Also let us know if replies or welcome or if you'd like to have it just for you.

Mulla's Journal (replies are welcome)

Postby quietgirl2538 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:59 pm

Replies welcome
“There’s an Asian expression that ‘a burden shared is halved.’"

(Away from mod duties, please contact another moderator)

Forum Rules

PsychForum rules and Active Staff
quietgirl2538
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (87)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Mulla's Journal (replies are welcome)

Postby Mulla » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:07 pm

Thanks!

Little about me.
I grew up in south Sweden and still lives here. I had a good childhood, but my parents divorced when I was a 14. Maybe I was a little strange at the daycare, I was a little mean to others I've heard now. I don't remember it myself.

In elementary school I felt good and had good ratings, was pretty popular, maybe a little bit shy.

But then, when I started high school, my depression hit me like a bomb. I lived with my dad, and I was very mean to him, mostly physical. I often battered him. Sometimes the police came and drove to the psychiatric emergency department. Both my father and mother took me to the psychiatric ward, when I was 16. I didn't came to the child-psychiatry, because both my father and mother works in the in health care, so I could go to the adult-psychiatry. I got some tranquillizers and antidepressants. I also started to talk with a psychologist.

The high school became a disaster... I really didn't completed it. I wasn't bullied, but had not many friends, just some from the elementary school.

But I got a good job afterwards, in an industry. I developed there, and became a group manager. I liked it well, but had still contact with the psychiatry. Started to eat anti-psychotics because I got more and more paranoid. But after 4 years, the company had to save, and 30 persons, including me, had to leave. In the end, I was working more and more part time. Did my first suicide attempt, when I heard I had to leave my job.

But then I was sick-listed. In Sweden we have, when you are 18-30 years and sick-listed, something called activity compensation from the general insurance agency. I really wanted to work again, and I went courses, I had a trainee job for 9 months, then I got a psychos and never came back.

When I was 24 I was diagnosed Asperger's syndrome.

When I was 29, I educated me to a security guard, but have never worked with it. I saw it as a last chance to get out and work again. But when you are 30 years in Sweden, and if you cant work and is sick-listed, you may have early retirement or sickness pension.

My economy is good, because the pension is based on my salary from my only real job, which was well-paying. But, I can't handle money! I bought everything on credit, much more than I could afford. I got bills for about $15000. I committed a second suicide attempt. But my dad paid it, despite how i behaved towards him earlier.

Then I got a trustee, and still have it. It works fine! I got about $100 a week to food, clothes and stuff like that. And if I need more, it has never been a problem.

Now, I am 38 years old, early retired. I spend my days in daily activities, which is very important to stay social. Have met many new friend in my age there, also a girlfriend. I also have friends from elementary school and met new friends to them. Fore example, I have been invited to a party on new years eve.

Under all this years I have trying almost every psychiatric medication on the Swedish market. I had many other diagnoses. The most serious was schizophrenia, but now it is schizo-affective syndrome.

For now, it works fine. No suicidal thoughts, sometimes I can get confused or paranoid. No anxiety, the benzo still works after about 18 years.
I use Google Translate - Sorry for grammar- or typographical error.

For now, I'm on...
-Venlafaxine 375 mg - Against depression
-Pregabalin 225 mg - Against anxiety
-Haloperidol 3 mg - Against paranoia and psychoses
-Clonazepam 2 mg - Against anxiety
-Alimemazine 120 mg - For sleep
-Zopiclone 7,5 mg - For sleep
Mulla
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:25 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Mulla » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:20 pm

My first Christmas with the whole family, since 1996!

I had planned for a Christmas with my mother. But my sister wanted that we could came to her and her boyfriend. My sister will come and get us, and drive us out to her, and my father (who is going to divorce from his new wife), is also coming.

Feels very good!

Merry Christmas to you all!

For now, I'm on...
Mulla
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby quietgirl2538 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:44 am

Merry Christmas to you too, Mulla!

I'm so happy you and and the whole family could be together, that's awesome! I'm also very glad you feel very good!!! :wink:
“There’s an Asian expression that ‘a burden shared is halved.’"

(Away from mod duties, please contact another moderator)

Forum Rules

PsychForum rules and Active Staff
quietgirl2538

Local time: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (87)

Postby Mulla » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:34 pm

Thanks!

To night I'm going to a party with friends, and I must try too not drink to much. Last summer, I was on a beach-party, but had too much alcohol. When I should cycle home, I noticed that my lamps on the bike didn't work, so I wouldn't cycling in the traffic in town. So I took a less trafficked road.

I don't remember what’s happened, but I woke up in an ambulance. I think I was cycling in a road barrier... Managed me with bruises, a wound in the head and cracked ribs.

And new year 2003/04 I was cycling home, but came to a patch of ice, and wounded my leg very badly... It was a complicated fracture. And I did chaos on the hospital, when I had a replica of a hand-grenade in my pocket to joke with my friends. But the hospital-personal though it was sharp.

But to night, my friend only lives about 500 meters from here, so I will not cycle!

Happy new year!

For now, I'm on...
Mulla
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Mulla » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:44 am

Have got started with my daily activities again after the holidays. It feels good. I have a little bit of anxiety when I wake up in the morning, and it doesn't help to take extra clonazepam or pregabalin. But when I put me on my bike, and starts to cycle to "my job", the anxiety disappears on the way.

For now, I'm on...
Mulla
Consumer 1
Consumer 1