Our partner

xXDarkStarXx Journal (replies welcome)

Journals for member's. Contact staff if you'd like to start one.
Forum rules
Please ask staff to start to the forum for you. Also let us know if replies or welcome or if you'd like to have it just for you.

Re: xXDarkStarXx Journal (replies welcome)

Postby xXDarkStarXx » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:58 pm

Alright, so I haven't updated this little stupid, drama filled story in awhile. So... Basically, although I briefly "exposed" him on social media, sent his behaviors to the station & etc..and his wife.. nothing happened. I don't wanna say too much but to make a long story short, I ended up apologizing to him because I'm a weak person & he still has a job, his wife & his family. It's as if nothing happened.

So, I started supporting him on social media again and at first he was ignoring me. Then, all of a sudden, he started liking my posts. Then he started ignoring me again...and now, he is in a stage where he is ignoring me again..

And guess what? After all that has happened, I'm still madly in love with him. I was put in the hospital a couple of times over this man .... I don't know how to let this go. I have never felt this way about anyone in my life. He's like a fatal attraction.

:( I'm crying re-reading my posts about this whole thing. I am pathetic and I guess I just accepted it. I still think he's a covert narcissist. He lacks empathy and subtly begs foe attention... But no matter what, I still love him.. Narc or no Narc. Oh well. The heart wants what it wants and that freaking sucks. He doesn't have me blocked or anything. I sent him a few messages he never replied to.. (surprise.) I'm gonna love this man forever.. and I knew it the 1st time I put eyes on him.. I just wanna stop but oh my God..
Dxs: BPD
Agoraphobia
Schizaffective,Bipolar Type
Bipolar Disorder, NOS
--- No Meds --
xXDarkStarXx
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:13 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Previous