Our partner

weepingwillow's journal (replies welcome)

Journals for member's. Contact staff if you'd like to start one.
Forum rules
Please ask staff to start to the forum for you. Also let us know if replies or welcome or if you'd like to have it just for you.

Re: weepingwillow's journal

Postby weepingwillow » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:34 am

I saw a few of your photos, they are really good! That's what reminded me how much i loved it! I haven't really had much time for hobbies over the last few years. Hopefully that will start to change, i used to really enjoy drawing and painting too but i lost all confidence in any of my work.

I really wish tomorrow was over! i've been worrying about it all day! I think the reason i'm so nervous about telling my doctor is because i know her pretty well and she knows some of what my family have been through and i was always the one who was ok. I dealt with it. (my best friend said something along those lines when i told her). I don't like people i know thinking i'm weak or can't cope. My best friend has stopped telling me about her problems, and i've started pushing her away because i know she thinks i can't handle it.

thank you for being so kind with what you said

just being honest :mrgreen:

Anyway, that distracted me for a while. now what? lol :D
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
weepingwillow
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:26 pm
Blog: View Blog (9)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby weepingwillow » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:48 am

Just back from seeing my gp!! She was lovely about it. I thought i was going to have a heart attack while i was waiting! she didn't seem to judge, which i was worried about.
I have to go to the nurse for blood tests next week and then back to gp to discuss anti depressants. Shes going to send a referral to the eating disorder service and i keep seeing her untill i get the appt.

It's such a relief to know that part is done! There were a few questions i was dreading but i just refused to answer and she was ok with it.
Thats the scary stuff done for a while!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
weepingwillow

Postby CrackedGirl » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:20 pm

A HUGE well done for going - that is so good.

It sounds like you are getting the right things done and that your GP is really good. I am so pleased for you

Many hugs

Cracked
So long and thanks for all the fish

Now we are out of the sea and we're keeping away from the sharks

We don't delete posts on demand

The Rules

When all else fails, hug the CAT

Obey The Moderator

CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (177)

Postby weepingwillow » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Thank you cracked :D
I really couldn't have done it without the support i've had from here!

I am glad i went now. I also told my sister today too! she was great. She said she feels a bit guilty though because she thinks she should have noticed something.
I feel a lot more relaxed now 8)

Thanks again
willow
weepingwillow

Postby weepingwillow » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Ate and kept down half a yogurt today, then went Christmas shopping as a distraction. I thought i might aswell get it over with. I hate shopping!

I'm depressed today but i'm thinking it might be just because of everything yesterday. Hopefully it will settle. I've been really tired too so thats probably adding to it.
I'm watching stand up comedy to try and cheer myself up
weepingwillow

Postby CrackedGirl » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:11 am

You are doing so well and it was really brave and really good that you told your sister. Hopefully she will be able to support you some.

I did all my christmas shopping yesterday!

Huge hugs

Cracked

The Rules

Obey The Moderator

CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby weepingwillow » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Hey,

Thank you for that! I've been really down since yesterday and it was lovely to come on and see such nice words! Thank you :D

My sister has been great, shes been online constantly reading everything she can. She also wants to meet up with the girl i see for advice. I'm hoping getting all this out in the open will make us closer again, we're twins and used to be really close but the last few years we've hardly spoken.

I did all my christmas shopping yesterday!

Isn't it great having it done?! I hate it! (not Xmas, just shopping) I refuse to go into town in December! Did you do it to get it out of the way or because you like it and couldn't wait?

willow
weepingwillow

Postby CrackedGirl » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:57 am

That is so good about your sister - I really hope that you get close again and she is a support to you - it sounds like this will happen from what you have said.

With christmas shopping I hate shopping when it is busy. I also do like getting presents for ppl so it was a bit of both to get it done. It was really busy tho even tho it was midweek november :roll:

Huge hugs hon

Cracked

The Rules

Obey The Moderator

CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby weepingwillow » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:31 pm

My sister has been so amazing! She has been arranging things for us to do so im not on my own all the time. I don't like being around people atm but i know i need to make an effort.
She does keep offering me food but when i say no she doesnt go on at me and just leaves it. She came with me and we told my older sister. It didnt go well, she was a bit insensitive about it and said a few things that upset me a bit. I didnt tell her though because im hoping she didnt mean it and it was just the shock of it. It put me off telling my mum though, i just told her about the depression but not the bulimia. I will tell her, just not yet.

I'm in a pretty good mood today. Don't know why, it hasnt been a great day so far but i still have hope it will improve :mrgreen:
weepingwillow

Postby CrackedGirl » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:48 pm

I am so glad you have a sister who is such a support to you. That will make a huge difference I think. I am sorry to hear about the unhelpful reaction from your older sister. It sounds like she is quite uneducated about mental illness if she was making unhelpful comments. Perhaps with time she will learn something about it and things will improve.

Huge hugs

Cracked

The Rules

Obey The Moderator

CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6