Our partner

weepingwillow's journal (replies welcome)

Journals for member's. Contact staff if you'd like to start one.
Forum rules
Please ask staff to start to the forum for you. Also let us know if replies or welcome or if you'd like to have it just for you.

Re: weepingwillow's journal

Postby Snaga » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:11 am

Hopefully by the time you've seen this, you had some rest, sweetie!

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:59 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby weepingwillow » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:45 pm

Thank you, i had a little sleep but unfortunately not feeling much better.

I did get to see my daughter today tho and shes doing better which is great! I just hope shes not lying so i dont worry.

I hate being so pessimistic! Tomorrow WILL be a better day!

willow
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
weepingwillow
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:59 pm
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Snaga » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:59 am

Well good- some sleep is better than none! And yes hopefully she wasn't fibbing. Hugs.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby weepingwillow » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:56 pm

A close family friend passed away today. He was like part of the family. It wasn't really unexpected but its still hard to accept hes gone.
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
weepingwillow

Postby Snaga » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:10 pm

Hugs, and you have my sympathies! You're right, especially with certain people, it can be very surreal for a while, thinking they're no longer with us.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Snaga
Site Admin

Re: weepingwillow's journal (replies welcome)

Postby weepingwillow » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:58 pm

Feeling really crappy tonight. I cant even think about sleep atm.

I just cant get my head around the fact that hes gone. My sister (who looked after him these last months) is devastated and my heart breaks for her. She was with him when he passed.
Im not even sure how the funeral will work with the restrictions.

Im hoping after some sleep to feel less distressed, im calming down just writing this.

Im going to see my sister in the morning and i cant wait to give her the biggest hug.
weepingwillow

Postby Snaga » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:03 am

I recently lost someone, and fortunately the restrictions for us are pretty light, although due to vulnerable people, we still restricted the funeral by choice. Otherwise it is just wear a mask, and observe social distancing. hugs! hopefully things are not so Draconian you can't say your proper goodbyes.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby weepingwillow » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:42 pm

Thank you Snaga.

I went to see him today and had a cry with my sister. She kept him alive by doing cpr until his son got home so he could say goodbye. I'm so proud of her for that!
He looks so peaceful and looks like he's smiling.

I'm feeling much better after seeing him and saying goodbye. I'm able to go to part of the funeral so I'm happy enough with that.
weepingwillow

Postby Snaga » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:17 am

weepingwillow wrote:She kept him alive by doing cpr until his son got home so he could say goodbye.

:shock:

Wow.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Snaga
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Online Journals

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post