Our partner

weepingwillow's journal (replies welcome)

Journals for member's. Contact staff if you'd like to start one.
Forum rules
Please ask staff to start to the forum for you. Also let us know if replies or welcome or if you'd like to have it just for you.

Re: weepingwillow's journal

Postby weepingwillow » Thu May 16, 2013 7:11 am

Hi,

Thank you.
I can't say here (it's about someone else) but I''ll send you a pm.

((Big Hugs)) to you.
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
User avatar
weepingwillow
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer
 
Posts: 5840
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:23 am
Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:56 am
Blog: View Blog (9)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: weepingwillow's journal

Postby CrackedGirl » Thu May 16, 2013 10:09 am

Huge hugs honey

I have replied

Cracked
So long and thanks for all the fish

Now we are out of the sea and we're keeping away from the sharks

We don't delete posts on demand

The Rules

When all else fails, hug the CAT



Obey The Moderator

Image
CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 51410
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:51 pm
Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:56 am
Blog: View Blog (177)

Re: weepingwillow's journal

Postby weepingwillow » Sat May 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Im so excited! Im moving in a few days! I cant wait!

It almost didnt happen. There has been a lot of problems with everything lately and everything just kept going wrong and i was so close to saying fcuk it, im not moving but my family have been amazing and now hopefully its all going in the right direction.

All my packing is done except for some of my clothes and i need to dismantle the wardrobes/beds etc.
I discovered i have at least one mouse in my house. Im not that bothered as long as it stays away from me.

My dog is staying with a friend while i move. my house seems so quiet without him. I will be so glad to get him and esp my daughter home :)

Im treating this move as a fresh start. Hopefully with more support around me and the treatment things will be much better soon :)

Im hopefull :)
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
User avatar
weepingwillow
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer
 
Posts: 5840
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:23 am
Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:56 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

Re: weepingwillow's journal

Postby CrackedGirl » Sun May 19, 2013 4:00 pm

weepingwillow wrote:Im so excited! Im moving in a few days! I cant wait!

It almost didnt happen. There has been a lot of problems with everything lately and everything just kept going wrong and i was so close to saying fcuk it, im not moving but my family have been amazing and now hopefully its all going in the right direction.

All my packing is done except for some of my clothes and i need to dismantle the wardrobes/beds etc.
I discovered i have at least one mouse in my house. Im not that bothered as long as it stays away from me.

My dog is staying with a friend while i move. my house seems so quiet without him. I will be so glad to get him and esp my daughter home :)

Im treating this move as a fresh start. Hopefully with more support around me and the treatment things will be much better soon :)

Im hopefull :)


Huge hugs Willow :)

That all sounds awesome :mrgreen: I am so pleased for you. It will be a fresh start and I really hope that it all goes well for you - please keep us posted. I also hope with everything that things improve for you soon as well. I am thinking of you and sending you many many hugs

Cracked
So long and thanks for all the fish

Now we are out of the sea and we're keeping away from the sharks

We don't delete posts on demand

The Rules

When all else fails, hug the CAT



Obey The Moderator

Image
CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 51410
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:51 pm
Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:56 am
Blog: View Blog (177)

Re: weepingwillow's journal

Postby weepingwillow » Mon May 20, 2013 2:52 pm

Hey,

How are you?

Thank you :) Im moving tomorrow! Im going to have to cancel one of my appts but it should be ok.
I cant wait to get settled so i can relax - im exhausted. It will be worth it tho.

((Big Hugs))
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
User avatar
weepingwillow
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer
 
Posts: 5840
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:23 am
Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:56 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

Re: weepingwillow's journal

Postby CrackedGirl » Mon May 20, 2013 6:38 pm

weepingwillow wrote:Hey,

How are you?

Thank you :) Im moving tomorrow! Im going to have to cancel one of my appts but it should be ok.
I cant wait to get settled so i can relax - im exhausted. It will be worth it tho.

((Big Hugs))


Wow about moving in! I hope that things go smoothly and that it really helps you to have the change. Let us know how you go. Thinking of you

Huge hugs

Cracked
So long and thanks for all the fish

Now we are out of the sea and we're keeping away from the sharks

We don't delete posts on demand

The Rules

When all else fails, hug the CAT



Obey The Moderator

Image
CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 51410
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:51 pm
Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:56 am
Blog: View Blog (177)

Re: weepingwillow's journal

Postby weepingwillow » Wed May 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Im all moved and almost everything is sorted :) Im completely exhausted!
I dont have much access to wifi atm so may be a bit quiet for a few days, i'll get on when i can tho.

Im waiting to hear from my therapist about my meds, she was going to speak to the doctor and see if i can change to something else.
Im not starting CBT for another couple of weeks. She is off for a while.

All's good atm :)
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
User avatar
weepingwillow
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer
 
Posts: 5840
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:23 am
Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:56 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

Re: weepingwillow's journal

Postby CrackedGirl » Thu May 23, 2013 12:19 pm

weepingwillow wrote:Im all moved and almost everything is sorted :) Im completely exhausted!
I dont have much access to wifi atm so may be a bit quiet for a few days, i'll get on when i can tho.

Im waiting to hear from my therapist about my meds, she was going to speak to the doctor and see if i can change to something else.
Im not starting CBT for another couple of weeks. She is off for a while.

All's good atm :)


Yay on the move :mrgreen: Hope that you get your wifi soon. I also hope that your therapist gets back to you soon about meds. how are you feeling about CBT?

HUge hugs

Cracked
So long and thanks for all the fish

Now we are out of the sea and we're keeping away from the sharks

We don't delete posts on demand

The Rules

When all else fails, hug the CAT



Obey The Moderator

Image
CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 51410
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:51 pm
Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:56 am
Blog: View Blog (177)

Re: weepingwillow's journal

Postby weepingwillow » Thu May 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Hey,

Thank you :) i already feel like ive lived here for years! I love it!
Broadband is being installed next week. I cant wait! Im not used to not having it now! Lol

I still have a few bits to do but im in agony so im taking my time with the rest. I had to lie to my family today just to get some time to myself. I do appreciate all their help but i need time on my own too.

I havent heard from my therapist yet. Im still not sure about the CBT but im willing to really try. She said tho if the SH gets any worse then the CBT will have to wait for a while so hopefully it wont.
Im not seeing anyone for a few weeks and not sure how i'll be, dont always do well when i dont see anyone for a while. I do have my sisters and friends tho, hopefully it will be different this time.

Im going to have a bath and get an early night tonight and im determined to lie in tomorrow! :)

How have you been?

((Big Hugs))
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
User avatar
weepingwillow
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer
 
Posts: 5840
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:23 am
Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:56 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

Re: weepingwillow's journal

Postby CrackedGirl » Fri May 24, 2013 7:28 pm

Huge hugs hon

weepingwillow wrote:Thank you :) i already feel like ive lived here for years! I love it!
Broadband is being installed next week. I cant wait! Im not used to not having it now! Lol


Yay re feeling at home :D And it sounds like broadband needs to find you soon :P

weepingwillow wrote:I still have a few bits to do but im in agony so im taking my time with the rest. I had to lie to my family today just to get some time to myself. I do appreciate all their help but i need time on my own too.


Hope you are OK hon

weepingwillow wrote:I havent heard from my therapist yet. Im still not sure about the CBT but im willing to really try. She said tho if the SH gets any worse then the CBT will have to wait for a while so hopefully it wont.
Im not seeing anyone for a few weeks and not sure how i'll be, dont always do well when i dont see anyone for a while. I do have my sisters and friends tho, hopefully it will be different this time.


I really hope the SH does not escalate and that CBT helps you - fingers and toes crossed. I hope the next few weeks go OK - let me know if I can help

weepingwillow wrote:Im going to have a bath and get an early night tonight and im determined to lie in tomorrow! :)


I hope you have a lovely lie in :)

weepingwillow wrote:How have you been?


Hehe - complicated as per usual!

HUge hugs to you

Cracked
So long and thanks for all the fish

Now we are out of the sea and we're keeping away from the sharks

We don't delete posts on demand

The Rules

When all else fails, hug the CAT



Obey The Moderator

Image
CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 51410
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:51 pm
Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:56 am
Blog: View Blog (177)

PreviousNext

Return to Online Journals




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests