Our partner

weepingwillow's journal (replies welcome)

Journals for member's. Contact staff if you'd like to start one.
Forum rules
Please ask staff to start to the forum for you. Also let us know if replies or welcome or if you'd like to have it just for you.

Re: weepingwillow's journal

Postby weepingwillow » Sat May 04, 2013 8:30 am

Everything is going really well at the minute :D

My benefits have been sorted out (eventually), I've made a start on clearing out before I move and got some boxes for packing. I should hear something this week about the house.
I'll be able to buy some heating so my daughter can come home!! :mrgreen: I'm going to keep it as a surprise for her and take her out somewhere too. She has been so good and hasn't complained about staying at her dad's or about me not having any money to buy her anything. She is such an amazing child!! I can't wait to see her face :mrgreen:
My sisters and mum seem to be really happy.
Theres a family gathering coming up which will probably be sad as well as fun. I have kind of mixed feelings about it. Not sure how I will handle it.
Theres also an anniversary of someones death coming up which is always a hard day for my family but my sponsored walk is not too long after and that always helps me feel better about it.

I was up most of the night last night. My mind was racing thinking about everything I need to do/sort out etc. I'm not even that tired today tho so its all good :wink:
It's a beautiful day so i'm going to go for a nice long walk. It's been so long since I had enough energy to go walking! Maybe the reduced dose is starting to have an effect now??
Whatever the reason - it doesn't really matter as long as it lasts for a while i'll be happy :mrgreen:
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
weepingwillow
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:05 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby CrackedGirl » Sun May 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Hi hon

Sounds like a mixed bag of things atm but overall positive. I have missed you whilst I have been away and it is good to hear that slowly things are working out - that is good news.

Sending you huge hugs

Cracked
So long and thanks for all the fish

Now we are out of the sea and we're keeping away from the sharks

We don't delete posts on demand

The Rules

When all else fails, hug the CAT

Obey The Moderator

CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (177)

Postby weepingwillow » Tue May 07, 2013 11:41 am

Hey,

How are you? I missed you too! Im glad you're back. :)

I'm being referred to the SH team. She said it will probably be group therapy tho. I don't think I could do that. I''ll wait and see. I cut again last night but not too bad.
my therapist told me that I need to get bloods done every week for a while because I drink too much fluids. I wasn't exactly honest about how much I drink last time but told her the truth today. When we worked it out it's roughly 8 litres a day!
Still can't start treatment as I haven't moved yet. I'm waiting for a call back from the agent and hopefully then I''ll know more.

I think the reduced ADs is making my anxiety a worse. I'm feeling really nervous and shaking for no particular reason. My CPN did tell me to let her know if it happened but I'm too anxious to make a phone call! Lol. I might ask someone to phone her for me.

I think I''ll go for a nice walk as it's such a lovely day :) I have all my housework done already, I was up late last night doing it all. Even got my oven cleaned out! ;)

All's good still :)

((Big Hugs))
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
weepingwillow

Postby whybother » Wed May 08, 2013 7:08 am

weepingwillow wrote: She said it will probably be group therapy tho. I don't think I could do that. I''ll wait and see.

I can't force you to go to group. But, as I wrote in Mystic's journal a while back, getting yourself to and from group is a way to avoid being sectioned.

I cut again last night but not too bad.

Do you know what triggers your desire to cut ?

I wasn't exactly honest about how much I drink last time but told her the truth today. When we worked it out it's roughly 8 litres a day!

If you manage to drown your liver I'm not aware of how to revive it.
Still can't start treatment as I haven't moved yet. I'm waiting for a call back from the agent and hopefully then I''ll know more.

It's also be interested to learn from what are you hiding by drinking that much

I have all my housework done already, I was up late last night doing it all. Even got my oven cleaned out! ;)

I'm jealous

Can you now come over and clean my place for me? please!
Allergic to affection
and don't believe in love
whybother
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:05 am
Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby CrackedGirl » Wed May 08, 2013 3:23 pm

weepingwillow wrote:Hey,

How are you? I missed you too! Im glad you're back. :)

I'm being referred to the SH team. She said it will probably be group therapy tho. I don't think I could do that. I''ll wait and see. I cut again last night but not too bad.
my therapist told me that I need to get bloods done every week for a while because I drink too much fluids. I wasn't exactly honest about how much I drink last time but told her the truth today. When we worked it out it's roughly 8 litres a day!

I think the reduced ADs is making my anxiety a worse. I'm feeling really nervous and shaking for no particular reason. My CPN did tell me to let her know if it happened but I'm too anxious to make a phone call! Lol. I might ask someone to phone her for me.

I think I''ll go for a nice walk as it's such a lovely day :) I have all my housework done already, I was up late last night doing it all. Even got my oven cleaned out! ;)

All's good still :)

((Big Hugs))

Hope the referral to the self harm team helps - let us know. I think sometimes grup work can be really helpful if a little disconcerting particularly to start with. I have some group stuff and it was OK and I also made friends which was nice. Sorry to hear you cut - hope yu are OK.

I drink a lot of water too - difficult to kick as a habit for sure.

The anxiety could well be linked to the change in dose - see what they can suggest to help you with this.

So impressed with your cleaning :mrgreen:

Huge hugs to you

Cracked

The Rules

Obey The Moderator

CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby weepingwillow » Sat May 11, 2013 9:52 am

Hey,

Thank you both for the replies :)

I've decided I will go to the assessment with the SH team and see what they suggest. If it's group, I will try.

Cleaning is still going good :) I've got so much cleared out, it's amazing how much junk you can accumulate!!
(I offer very reasonable rates :wink:)

I had plans for today which I had to cancel, I was feeling a little upset by it but I've been trying to acknowledge that there was nothing I could do about it. I just hope I get another chance!

I'm feeling much brighter today, I'm going to write a list of what I want to get done this weekend. And I'm also going to write down things I need to discuss with my therapist like meds etc (keep forgetting :roll:)

((Big Hugs)) to you both and I hope you have a lovely day! :)
weepingwillow

Postby weepingwillow » Mon May 13, 2013 12:52 am

I have had a very productive couple of days. Ive got loads of clearing out and packing done (even tho i still dont have a moving date!) i have also done lots of extra cleaning along the way so theres less to do when i move.

Im lying in bed contemplating getting up and doing something atm. I woke up after about 20 mins sleep! I feel tired but too fidgety to sleep. I need to get up early tho to meet my sister. I have an appt with j tomorrow and she has asked my sister to come. Not sure why. I dont mind anyway.

I havent cut again and have been putting lots of cream on and trying not to pick so that the old ones can heal properly.
I havent kept anything down in ages, i kind of dont see the point atm. I know i'll have to when i start CBT but until then i might aswel try to lose as much weight as possible. I know thats kind of ###$ up but its what i think.
Ive been doing lots of toning exercises and just general stuff as the weather is awful and i cant get out much.

Well, that ramble killed a few minutes! :D
weepingwillow

Postby CrackedGirl » Tue May 14, 2013 11:27 am

Hey hon

I really hope that the move happens quickly

Glad you are getting the input you deserve from the professionals.

Thinking of you

Huge hugs

Cracked

The Rules

Obey The Moderator

CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby weepingwillow » Wed May 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Hey,

How are you?

Thank you. Looks like I'll be moving within the next week. I cant even be happy about it atm tho. Feel really awful.

((Big Hugs)) and take care.
weepingwillow

Postby CrackedGirl » Wed May 15, 2013 9:22 pm

weepingwillow wrote:Hey,

How are you?

Thank you. Looks like I'll be moving within the next week. I cant even be happy about it atm tho. Feel really awful.

((Big Hugs)) and take care.

Huge hugs honey - do you want to talk about what is going on?

Thinking of you

Cracked

The Rules

Obey The Moderator

CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6