Our partner

weepingwillow's journal (replies welcome)

Journals for member's. Contact staff if you'd like to start one.
Forum rules
Please ask staff to start to the forum for you. Also let us know if replies or welcome or if you'd like to have it just for you.

Re: weepingwillow's journal

Postby whybother » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:05 pm

weepingwillow wrote: I'm really dizzy and weak. I tried to eat a little but it just made me feel really sick.

Sorry to do this to you young lady, but as you have posting that you feel unwell for 10 days it's time to find a gp......... QUICKLY! Especially so since your now posting feeling dizzy from the slightest effort.

Eating large quantities of food would help, but find a gp!
Allergic to affection
and don't believe in love
whybother
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:52 am
Blog: View Blog (20)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby weepingwillow » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:15 am

Thank you for your concern whybother. I have seen my GP and am having blood tests done on Tuesday. Hopefully I will get sorted soon.

((Big Hugs))
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
weepingwillow
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby weepingwillow » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:20 pm

I haven't been able to stay awake all day! I'm so tired and have a really bad headache. I think it's probably just as well I am getting bloods done again. Apparently sodium levels were slightly low in the last ones so that could explain why I'm feeling a bit rough.

My sister wants to go with me on my next appt at EDS. I don't think I want her to go tho, not yet anyway. I just don't want to upset her by saying no. I'm going to have to risk it!

I have been having some urges to cut today but so far I've slept through most of them. There's so much I need to do tho! I hope I have more energy tomorrow and can get some of it done.
I'm going to have a few drinks with my sister tomorrow, maybe. I haven't really made up my mind yet. I'd like to tho, I'm still in a pretty good mood so would like to make the most of it before the inevitable crash.

I made two phone calls today! :shock: I've been putting them off for a while but today was the deadline so i'm glad I was able to do it. :mrgreen:
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
weepingwillow

Postby CrackedGirl » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Huge hugs Willow

How are you doing now? I know things have been really rough for you

Cracked
So long and thanks for all the fish

Now we are out of the sea and we're keeping away from the sharks

We don't delete posts on demand

The Rules

When all else fails, hug the CAT

Obey The Moderator

CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (177)

Postby weepingwillow » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:11 pm

I'm not too bad atm thanks Cracked, how are you?

Things have been a bit rough lately but i'm trying to get something sorted out. My sister has been helping me out a lot.
I have an appt tomorrow for blood tests, I need to have them done monthly for a while. My therapist wants to discuss CBT next week. I don't have much motivation atm tho. I'm hoping I will soon. I'm not thrilled at being weighed every week either :roll:
I'm seeing J tomorrow too, hopefully i'll feel a little better after a chat with her.

Thank you for asking.
((Big Hugs)) to you too and take care xx
weepingwillow

Postby CrackedGirl » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:52 am

Hi honey

Huge hugs

weepingwillow wrote:Things have been a bit rough lately but i'm trying to get something sorted out. My sister has been helping me out a lot.
I have an appt tomorrow for blood tests, I need to have them done monthly for a while. My therapist wants to discuss CBT next week. I don't have much motivation atm tho. I'm hoping I will soon. I'm not thrilled at being weighed every week either :roll:
I'm seeing J tomorrow too, hopefully i'll feel a little better after a chat with her.

I am so glad your sister is helping you out so much - it makes all the difference to have someone who is there for you. Hope the blood tests go OK for you. I think that CBT might be really helpful for you, something to consider anyhow. Also hope J goes well. I am really glad you have that.

Huge hugs

Cracked

The Rules

Obey The Moderator

CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby weepingwillow » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:57 pm

I've decided to move closer to my sisters. I've already spoken to mum, my ex and my daughter about it and everyone thinks its a good idea.
I'm a bit worried about leaving mum but I told her I will still come and do her housework and meds etc and can get over if she needs me.
I just hope I am able to stay with the mental health team i'm with, I don't want to change.

My sister is looking for a house for me. I'm looking forward to it! :D
weepingwillow

Postby CrackedGirl » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:22 am

weepingwillow wrote:I've decided to move closer to my sisters. I've already spoken to mum, my ex and my daughter about it and everyone thinks its a good idea.
I'm a bit worried about leaving mum but I told her I will still come and do her housework and meds etc and can get over if she needs me.
I just hope I am able to stay with the mental health team i'm with, I don't want to change.

My sister is looking for a house for me. I'm looking forward to it! :D

This sounds like it is going to be a good thing for you and like you said you will still be able to see your mum. I think being nearer to your sisters will give you more support - which you sound like you need atm. I hope things go well - let us know

Huge hugs

Cracked

The Rules

Obey The Moderator

CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby weepingwillow » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:21 pm

Thank you. How are you doing? Is the pain better?

I'm really excited about it! Hopefully it will all go to plan. :D It will be great for my daughter too to be closer to her cousins and I don't let her play outside here because there's too much traffic but its quieter where we're going.

I'm in a great mood today! I'm still really tired but caffeine pills are helping a bit with that. My blood results were pretty much normal, just need to keep an eye on something :?: So I think it must be the ADs making me so tired. My sister is on the same ones only a lower dose and she said she had some tiredness lately too. I have an appt with my GP on Monday so I'll ask her.
The health visitor from my GP surgery is doing a home visit next week, apparently its routine after me going to A&E. I'm not too worried about it tbh, don't know why but just have a feeling it will be fine :D I haven't cut since Wednesday and not getting any urges at all :mrgreen:

I'm a bit nervous about my appt with the Therapist on Monday because I know she is going to weigh me again and I've lost a fair bit over the past couple of weeks. I'm really struggling to eat anything lately and keep it down. J has been helping me with it and we're trying to figure something out.

Feeling good anyway :mrgreen: (its about time!)
weepingwillow

Postby weepingwillow » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:55 pm

I've had a really good day today. I had planned to do some organising/clearing out before the move but ended up sleeping a good bit of it but I obviously needed it so i'm not going to be annoyed at myself for not doing more.
I had a slip up with cutting last night but I have put it behind me. I'm waiting for the water to heat up then i'm going to have a nice hot bubble bath, then paint my nails and watch a good film with a cup of tea before bed.

I should find out about the house tomorrow, im so excited!! I really hope I get it! My ex is moving too so he can still see our daughter as much as he does now.

I'm in such a good mood! I'm so glad to be feeling positive again - I didn't think I would ever get it back!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
weepingwillow

PreviousNext

Return to Online Journals

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post