Our partner

I have OCD and I fear I harmed a child

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

I have OCD and I fear I harmed a child

Postby Emmeleia98 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:26 am

Hi. I suffer from severe OCD. I’m on meds and I’m in list for a therapy. I have a strange compulsion. I lick my lips sexually and slowly, like I’m seducing someone. In order to see how this could be seen by others, I did this looking in glasses of parked cars. Now I’m afraid. What If there was a child in it? What if he/she saw me? I think he/she could feel scared, especially if he/she was 11-12 years and can understand sex. The possibility of hurting a minor is a nightmare for me. What do you think?
P.s. I’m trying to not doing this compulsion now.
Emmeleia98
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:38 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I have OCD and I fear I harmed a child

Postby Snaga » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:21 pm

Well, considering if you ever did it at a minor, it's completely inadvertent, don't you think in modern society, kids have seen more than that on their tablets and cell phones? I'm in my fifties, and sometimes even I have to look up sex stuff I hear kids talking about to see what it is.

Licking your lips? I think this is anxiety talking. Try not to worry about it, just like you said, be mindful of who might see you- after all, you wouldn't want someone that you wouldn't enjoy getting advances from, to get the wrong ideas about you.
We do not delete posts.
Please do read the Forum Rules
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:38 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post