Our partner

HOCD spike over non-binary person

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

HOCD spike over non-binary person

Postby mc1 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:22 pm

I'm a 34 year old man that's suffered HOCD for 15 years. I chatted online with a woman in her mid 50s, that just told me today she identifies as non-binary. I spiked hard. I looked online about non-binary folks and if I'm still straight for having an interest in this woman. It's like my nightmare came true. She says she's not trans, but it's the fact that she claims to be non-binary that's forcing me to question my orientation. What gives?
mc1
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: HOCD spike over non-binary person

Postby Snaga » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:54 am

Just because she feels genderfluid or something doesn't make you anything but what you are. If she has girl bits, then..... she's a girl, for all practical purposes, isn't she?

Tell someone today you love them, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also confusing and terrifying.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:47 pm

Re: HOCD spike over non-binary person

Postby mc1 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:03 am

Snaga wrote:Just because she feels genderfluid or something doesn't make you anything but what you are. If she has girl bits, then..... she's a girl, for all practical purposes, isn't she?

She's a woman. However, I told her my discomfort and she accepted and we bid a farewell. This caused a serious spike though, and I researched stuff on non-binary people and dating genderfluid folk and it spiked me. Though I feel better now. Still, I kind of kick myself.
mc1
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:47 pm

Return to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post