Our partner

Hocd help

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Hocd help

Postby XOtilDeath » Sat May 08, 2021 5:44 pm

Since I can remember, I\'ve been into women but for two years with hocd, Since 2 Weeks the ba**s of man is triggering me. They look like dog ba**s and somehow I think it\'s hot when a woman licks the ba**s.. I think the ba**s look hot and I don\'t know if that makes me homosexual or bi , it\'s false attraction? I just don\'t know. When I think about it, I already have the answer. I can\'t identify as a bisexual and that\'s actually enough to finish the subject, but you certainly know it\'s not that easy. I don\'t want ba**s in my face ! Or do I? Please, I need help. How can it be that I think the ba**s are hot and sexy at once. I don’t have thoughts to suck on them it’s just the Look I find hot. I am so Scared That Someone is telling me „yes this Means you are Bi“',
XOtilDeath
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat May 08, 2021 5:16 pm
Local time: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:28 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Hocd help

Postby Snaga » Sun May 09, 2021 12:40 am

Well that's a new one- I think most males like looking at women lick 'the boys'. I don't see how that possibly makes a guy gay.

They're hot and sexy because you have them, perhaps- and you like the idea of them being licked? I mean, we are allowed to think our own body is sexy. Isn't all porn just a projection of yourself? What guy watches porn without imagining himself in it to some degree? I think you're overthinking this.
Image

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
User avatar
Snaga
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17632
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:58 pm
Local time: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:28 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hocd help

Postby XOtilDeath » Sun May 09, 2021 1:40 am

Snaga wrote:Well that's a new one- I think most males like looking at women lick 'the boys'. I don't see how that possibly makes a guy gay.

They're hot and sexy because you have them, perhaps- and you like the idea of them being licked? I mean, we are allowed to think our own body is sexy. Isn't all porn just a projection of yourself? What guy watches porn without imagining himself in it to some degree? I think you're overthinking this.


The fact that you said it was new worried me a lot. In any case, my therapist told me exactly the same thing. However, I just can't believe that I imagine I'm the main actor of the movie. Because that's just the idea I just didn't have. When I once caught my buddy with his wife (I had hocd there), I saw his balls in ACTION and had exactly the same thought. To explain that, I looked through the keyhole to test myself. Nevertheless, I never had the will or the feeling to live it out. If I haven't mashurbated for six days, my body is craving for a woman. And before hocd entered my life, I saw a TV show Smth like Adam & eve where you could see the penises and balls and I didn't feel anything at all, I found it disgusting and laughed at it. I don’t know what to think about this because I really can’t identify myself as a bisexual even though I go through this ! It doesn’t fit well with me
XOtilDeath
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat May 08, 2021 5:16 pm
Local time: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:28 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hocd help

Postby Snaga » Sun May 09, 2021 3:15 am

I just meant I hadn't seen someone triggered by that particular thing before. But there's nothing suggestive about that- I think OCD is limited only by a person's imagination.

I don't really know what else there is to tell you- you'd know if you were Bi or Gay. I'm Bi- I know. What turns you on in a porno is probably part of the whole package- a guy doing a girl. You've not no desire to play with anyone else's; therefore you're not Bi.

But I can't convince you of this. You're going to have to practice not letting those intrusive thoughts bother you, in my opinion. I have intrusive harm thoughts, and I keep my OCD concerning them at bay, by making the decision to not worry about those thoughts. Thoughts come; thoughts go. They don't control me- not when they're intrusive thoughts that are not part of my core being. I ignore then and make the conscious decision to worry about harm thoughts when I've harmed someone; not before. Ditto POCD thoughts; and if I were straight, I'd try to do that with HOCD thoughts.
Image

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
User avatar
Snaga
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17632
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:58 pm
Local time: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:28 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hocd help

Postby XOtilDeath » Sun May 09, 2021 4:09 am

Snaga wrote:I just meant I hadn't seen someone triggered by that particular thing before. But there's nothing suggestive about that- I think OCD is limited only by a person's imagination.

I don't really know what else there is to tell you- you'd know if you were Bi or Gay. I'm Bi- I know. What turns you on in a porno is probably part of the whole package- a guy doing a girl. You've not no desire to play with anyone else's; therefore you're not Bi.

But I can't convince you of this. You're going to have to practice not letting those intrusive thoughts bother you, in my opinion. I have intrusive harm thoughts, and I keep my OCD concerning them at bay, by making the decision to not worry about those thoughts. Thoughts come; thoughts go. They don't control me- not when they're intrusive thoughts that are not part of my core being. I ignore then and make the conscious decision to worry about harm thoughts when I've harmed someone; not before. Ditto POCD thoughts; and if I were straight, I'd try to do that with HOCD thoughts.


I really appreciate it that you take the trouble to answer as carefully as possible. I vowed not to watch any more porn and unfortunately failed. My intuition was not to watch a bi porn. But *mod edit* I was offered bi porn and I couldn't resist clicking on it... I looked at it and felt a very bad fear. I pulled up and there was this guy. In my opinion, if you wouldn't see his face, looking from behind he has a butt like a woman. When he was in the doggy position and was penetrated by the other man, you could neither see his penis nor his asshole. His butt was like a woman. Fully. Just like a bubble butt lol. I felt a fear and just thought OKAY, just let it happen now. I felt a little aroused and a groinal. I found his butt beautiful and feminine. Then I quit the video and finished it on a straight porn. After cumming, I felt like $#%^
XOtilDeath
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat May 08, 2021 5:16 pm
Local time: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:28 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hocd help

Postby Snaga » Mon May 10, 2021 3:33 am

Which just shows that some men have pretty rear ends.

I think looking at Bi or Gay porn is ill advised, unless you're Bi or Gay. Because of this- you're going to see something that taken out of context is a turn on because sex is sex, including sex you have no interest in doing.
Image

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
User avatar
Snaga
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17632
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:58 pm
Local time: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:28 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hocd help

Postby XOtilDeath » Mon May 10, 2021 10:27 pm

Snaga wrote:Which just shows that some men have pretty rear ends.

I think looking at Bi or Gay porn is ill advised, unless you're Bi or Gay. Because of this- you're going to see something that taken out of context is a turn on because sex is sex, including sex you have no interest in doing.


Everytime I see a naked ass of a man which has a nice butt my mind is like: oh wow he has a nice butt it looks feminine I could ###$ it. Someone told me it’s just a butt and has nothing to say about your sexuality but i really don’t know how to make progress with hocd if I see butts all the time on Netflix series. I don’t want to stop watching a show Becausekfmy hocd. I mean It has nothing to do with the penis so .. I mean does that make me bi? I can’t identify myself with bi
Last edited by Snaga on Tue May 11, 2021 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: swear filter edit
XOtilDeath
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat May 08, 2021 5:16 pm
Local time: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:28 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hocd help

Postby Snaga » Tue May 11, 2021 5:22 am

Attractive rear ends that remind you of womens'.... I can't see how that makes you Bi. Because you're thinking of women. Please try not to overthink this.
Image

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
User avatar
Snaga
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17632
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:58 pm
Local time: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:28 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Return to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 58 guests