Our partner

HELP!!! I'M A TRANSSEXUAL!!!

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

HELP!!! I'M A TRANSSEXUAL!!!

Postby FreshGuy » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:17 pm

HELP ME PLEASE, I AM A TRANSSEXUAL!!!!

I HAVE DONE SOME TRANSSEXUAL BEHAVIOUR!!!

I was on TikTok and a video appeared of a gendefluid person dressed as a woman going to the shops and I watched a few of her videos. There is no way I would be watching her videos if I wasn't also a transsexual myself.

Also, yesterday I was on YouTube and I watched a video about a FTM who destransitioned.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY I would be watching this trans-related content if I was not a transsexual or genderfluid myself.

HELP HELP HELP, I want to be a man, not a woman!!! Please, I want to just stay a man. HELP HELP HELP

Also, separate from my OCD, I have doubts about knowing if I am gay or bi as I am not sure if I like women as well as men, I definitely like men but sometimes I want to have sex with a woman so I think I could be bi but not sure.

However, the reason I have doubts could be because I am secretly just a transsexual.
HELP HELP HELP, I don't want to be. Please, can anybody help me??
FreshGuy
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: HELP!!! I'M A TRANSSEXUAL!!!

Postby Snaga » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm

FreshGuy wrote:There is no way I would be watching her videos if I wasn't also a transsexual myself.

Where did you get that idea?

FreshGuy wrote:THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY I would be watching this trans-related content if I was not a transsexual or genderfluid myself.

Or curious. Or fascinated. Or fetishizing it. Or just like being DIFFERENT.

Or maybe, you have just too much fashion sense, for any one gender...

https://youtu.be/UT8XQcaVUtI

Transsexualism fascinates me no end- I'm almost, but not quite, there. But I'm not. I have no deep abiding GID to deal with. Everything to do with gender presentation, transsexualism, intersexualism, etc, interests me intensely- because I don't feel 'normal', but it still doesn't make me trans.

Believe me, you can be intensely interested in it, and not be in that place, yourself.

I think if you were serious about it you'd have known it long before now that you were downright miserable in the body you have. The transgenders I've met thru these forums were miserable before they began to transition. They weren't scared they might be- they just knew they were plumb miserable in their birth sex.

FreshGuy wrote:Also, separate from my OCD, I have doubts about knowing if I am gay or bi as I am not sure if I like women as well as men, I definitely like men but sometimes I want to have sex with a woman so I think I could be bi but not sure.

Take that over to Relationships->Sexuality and let's explore that. Sounds Bi to me.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:13 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: HELP!!! I'M A TRANSSEXUAL!!!

Postby IanLC » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:07 am

Dude, I've heard about you before. Don't worry, I get you, I've been scared of being Transgender too, and just remember, our OCD takes EXTREMELY trivial and random things to turn into signs of being something, including Compulsions. I recommend going to a Therapist and a Psychiatrist, this is very serious and it seems to be affecting you severely.
IanLC
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:13 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post