Our partner

Twinges.

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Twinges.

Postby zouzou24 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:18 am

I've been debating and struggling with this question for a while, but does a penis twinge while erect, be considered a groinal response?

I was lying in bed, thinking about something sexually pleasing, and achieved a full-blown erection, and maybe five minutes in, the thought of an acquaintance's cute picture of her kid that she had posted popped into my head, and my dick kind of bobbed up and down at the same time. I cringed so hard. It's happened to me before, but usually the thought pops right after or before my dick has moved the way I'm describing it, but when it occurs at the same time, it just freaks me out so much. I understand that when your penis is erect, it feels instinctual to wanna move it up and down, almost to the point where it just happens on its own, and I try to tell myself that it just unfortunately happened simultaneously, and that it means nothing, but the OCD in me, just won't let it go. Like, if I don't have an exact or definitive answer to justify or explain what happened or why it happened, it means something is not right. The rational part of me, knows it's just my OCD, but the OCD part is so strong. It's exhausting. I just want to accept the fact that it was just a groinal response to an image that popped into my head, while I was already erect about something completely different, and move on with my day. The most simple answer may just be that it was just that or it was just my dick reacting at the same time with said image, and it's not even related to one another. If only it was that easy. :cry:
zouzou24
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Twinges.

Postby Snaga » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:01 pm

I wouldn't worry about it. Easier said that done, but even so, I'd suggest trying to let it go.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum