Our partner

OCD: Groinal Responses in Females?

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Re: OCD: Groinal Responses in Females?

Postby rgb21823 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:21 pm

In addition to the tingles in the clit area, I have a feeling that I may like girls with slightly younger appearances, they still have curves, but are really short(sometimes like even a foot smaller), act playful, and have cutesy voices. Growing up, I never equated these figures in my head to children, just people my age who looked similar. When I think about images in my head which I actually like, I get worried because I sometimes think to myself “is their body big enough” or “are they tall enough” because I don’t want it to look too similar to a child. When I am consciously thinking about a child and I know the image in my head is indeed a child- I feel very uncomfortable and I can’t go forward with the thought. If I saw a child in real life who had the same qualities as mentioned above I wouldn’t get aroused, since I can clearly see and know it is a child.

Any insights? I can’t know for sure whether these thoughts that I like mean that to a degree it isn’t POCD, what I do know is when I go about in every day life I don’t seek children out as sexually interesting.
rgb21823
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby rgb21823 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:56 am

Anyone?
rgb21823
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Snaga » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:17 am

Do you think when you're not really thinking about them being minors, are you also a minor in your mind?

I'm absolutely not going to feel like it's weird for me to be thinking about sex with kids, if in my fantasy I'm also back to being that age. Buuuuuuuuuut I think a lot of pwPOCD here have problem splitting that hair.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post