Our partner

Fear that my irrational imagination will become reality

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Fear that my irrational imagination will become reality

Postby Emiliano » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:30 pm

A few months ago I was all feeling at peace and I had an exciting Mexican vacation, but now I’m getting the irrational fear once again of becoming pregnant with the son of satan that might destroy God and Jesus all because of a stupid horror movie I saw called Rosemary’s Baby. I know it’s impossible though because I’m a man and men never get pregnant because they don’t possess wombs. I’m afraid though because I keep getting strange sensations in my stomach areas and bladder areas. I’ve been off my meds for 3 weeks following my vacation because I already prove Myself that I can’t have a womb fit inside me. My compulsion is that I squeeze my stomach and feel the strong cell wall up front on both sides of my lower abdomen. I feel no womb when I reach for my bladder areas either. but I don’t know how much this will last and it got worse because I gained a few extra pounds due to all the food I ate down there. I don’t know if I should go back on the meds and I had an appointment today with my psychiatrist today and I missed it! So I’m here and I don’t know anyone who experiences something as extreme. If there’s one thing I hate more than the devil it’s my anxious brain
Emiliano
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:30 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Fear that my irrational imagination will become reality

Postby Emiliano » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:12 pm

I really need to know do women have a wall in lower abdomen of their pelvis? because I don't think a baby could fit through that.

-- Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:12 am --

I really need to know do women have a wall in lower abdomen of their pelvis? because I don't think a baby could fit through that.
Emiliano
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:30 am

Postby Snaga » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:36 pm

I think you really need to get back on your meds. Guys don't have a womb,

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:30 am

Postby Mistakenman » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:11 pm

You know, I actually worried about that once too, well more, I was worried something was living in me but same difference, yeah, men can’t get pregnant, and get back on your meds, they really do help.
Mistakenman
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:30 am

Return to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post