Our partner

Groinal responses proof I'm a pedo?

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Groinal responses proof I'm a pedo?

Postby ConfusedAndAfraidGuy » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:42 am

It feels like I'm going in circles and deny the truth.

I get half erections and wet (I dont know if its really precum?) to normal photos of children but I dont know if it really turns me on.. either way it makes me anxious.

I just feel like this is the proof I'm a pedo. I dont get wet easily normally. In my head I like adults but its like my body thinks otherwise.. I want a normal relationship. I'm very romantic with guys my age (I'm gay) but not so sexual.

You know at this point I dont even care anymore as long as I'm able to be horny for my peers which really lacks.. I know I'll never hurt a child (or anyone) so that's not a problem. I just cant identify myself as a pedo. I wasnt meant to be. I identify myself as a normal gay guy who just has a fetish for age gaps etc. There are seberal tjings that proof I might be a pedo tho.. I got wet to normal pocs of minors so many times... It doesmt even disgust me while I also dont really desire it that I know of. Although I can be attracted (amd be comfortable about it) to guys in puberty but those are only 5 years younger than me.

Please I beg you for some insight. Please. :'(
ConfusedAndAfraidGuy
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Groinal responses proof I'm a pedo?

Postby ConfusedAndAfraidGuy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:20 am

Anyone? Btw not asking for reassurance but honest thoughts...
ConfusedAndAfraidGuy
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Holodeck » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:38 pm

Stress boners are a thing. Because of that, I can't believe groinal response alone proves anything.
Holodeck
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:20 am

Postby betterdays1989 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:23 am

I hope you’re feeling better

Your anxiety is locking on to the possibility that you are a pedophile. As a result, looking at any image of a child triggers your mind and your anxiety. Your mind goes into hyper sensitive mode policing all sensations and feelings that your body is going thru looking at a photo of a child and because your in a constant state of fear, your anxiety accuses you of being at fault, of being a pedophile. But this is what the ocd wants, for you to be in fear.

Experiencing feelings and sensations are not proof of who you are as a person. It’s just that our minds are always in panic mode that we assume the worst without any rational.

And speaking of rational, the only way to beat the anxiety is irrational:I know it’s going to be pretty hard to fathom but you’ve got to try to accept the intrusive thoughts, feelings and sensations. I know it sounds terrible but acceptance is the key to escaping the anxiety.

Don’t give up, hang in there! I promise it’ll get better
betterdays1989
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:20 am

Postby ConfusedAndAfraidGuy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:50 pm

Though I seem to have gotten immune for the anxiety. I'm not having intrusive thoughts actually. And the pedo thoughts don't even disgust me. (But neither do other unpleasant sexual thoughts).

Do pedos that hate it want to be with adults?
ConfusedAndAfraidGuy
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post