Our partner

***How Are You Feeling Today???*** (may trigger)

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Re: ***How Are You Feeling Today???*** (may trigger)

Postby Deadpan23 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:00 am

I feel frustrated and content. Things have finally felt like they're falling into place in my life. However, I feel like I've got too much on my hands. I'm working a job that pays too less, without benefits, while also having plans for school. I've recently become engaged and I'm trying to help keep my partner's life balanced, as they have a lot of mental health stuff they're trying to juggle. However, I feel like as much as I love my partner and as much as I feel loved by them, I feel like they take me for granted, just a bit. I've also recently come out as trans and my transitioning is slow and tedious.
Deadpan23
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:39 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Groinal response and anxiety attacks

Postby weepingwillow » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:50 am

My bf doesn't understand ocd and keeps moving stuff trying to annoy me. He doesn't mean any harm but it's stressful!

Willow
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
weepingwillow
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:39 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Snaga » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:26 am

Feeling rough.

Trying to sleep and feel a if I'm not breathing when I drift off. My sinuses are stuffy and I am congested. Ocd playing with me trying to tell me if I don't remember to breathe l suffocate
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby weepingwillow » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:21 pm

Snaga wrote:Feeling rough.

Trying to sleep and feel a if I'm not breathing when I drift off. My sinuses are stuffy and I am congested. Ocd playing with me trying to tell me if I don't remember to breathe l suffocate

I remember having those symptoms before. It was awful. Esp wen ur trying to sleep!
Huge hugs

Willow
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
weepingwillow

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:39 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Snaga » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:15 am

Thanks. I would lose track of my breathing then ofc obsess over it. I'm writing this, so obviously the autonomous nervous system didn't let me down.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby Snaga » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:07 pm

Major disassociation today- we might be OSDD1b or something. Ofc the OCD parts of us are freaking out that we've had a stroke or something, or that the parts that been coming to the surface won't go back in and we'll act all weird in front of family. Gets so tiring to wear a mask, every now and then our separate parts want to act out. We're... me Snaga... is barely back in control right now. Hands are tingly and head feels full, muscles tight. Was having bouts of dizziness which we have when we have strong (and rare) switching. Weepy feel like we need to cry but our eyes are just flirting with tears without really doing it. I don't know. Just know we're a really messed up thing.

Slowly coming down- watching some Youtubes helps.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post