Our partner

New around here

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

New around here

Postby YahaKui » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:31 pm

Hello everyone,

I posted a short introduction in the PD NOS forum as I am a mix of Avoidant Personality Disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder. I also have Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Phobia and Transient Depression. I was diagnosed in 2012.

I will recap here - I am a 31 year old female, married for 7 years to a wonderful man who has been very supportive of me throughout my efforts to get a handle on my various diagnosis. I have seen therapists most of my life although it has been several years since I had a regular appointment. I also do not take medication for my disorders.

My hope is to meet people with OCPD so that I may find strategies to overcome the parts of the disorder that I do portray with my NOS diagnosis. I feel that it is the hardest thing to remedy for me, followed by the social phobia, most notably the extreme perfectionism, workaholism and harsh self criticism.

Thanks for taking the time to read this everyone. I look forward to meeting you.
YahaKui
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder