Our partner

Hotel nightmares both of us

Nightmare Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Hotel nightmares both of us

Postby BrandonScott » Tue May 16, 2017 3:25 am

Okay, sorry if this is all over the place or not the right site but want a logical answer to this, please read, thank you.
So my grandma and I went to cabo san Lucas, Mexico, we are staying at *mod edit*. For the past 3 nights in a row we had nightmares, my grandma doesn't remember what they were. For me the first night was about having people come after me don't remember much. The second night I was in a maze with a minotaur in pitch black otber than glowing light coming off the minotaur. And finally last night was about demons surrounding the hotel, also last night when I woke up my grandma screemed waking up it sounded so blood curdling when she did it. I also have a brusie on my leg that wasn't there before last night, no I wasn't drunk. I think I'm going to set up my gro pro tonight and record the night.
Last edited by seabreezeblue on Tue May 16, 2017 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tiny edit for privacy/security reasons (:
BrandonScott
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Hotel nightmares both of us

Postby flutterflier » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:40 am

If you're both staying at a hotel, it makes sense you're dreaming about it.
The bruise likely occurred from tossing and turning at night or something similar - bruises appearing overnight are actually extremely common. There is nothing "supernatural" going on.
It's not worth it.
flutterflier
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Nightmare Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post