Our partner

Hallucination nightmares

Nightmare Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Hallucination nightmares

Postby Here_for_help » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:11 pm

Not every night but frequently I tend to have such bad nightmares that I'll wake up in cold sweats and each time I see a figure standing off in the darkness of my room, I'm fully awake at these times because I'm either walking to the restroom around 3am, or I randomly wake up and notice the figure in my room some nights in the darkness some nights it's closer to my bed. The figure stands close to 6'6" and very very very closely resembles a demonic goat you see on the Internet. The creature has wings and has tried to reach out for me it seems, I've told it to leave in the name of Jesus Christ which I was told to do years ago, after saying that to the creature/figure it laughed at me, stood taller and disappeared once I turned the lights on. I never seem to get a good night sleep I feel as if I'm haunted by this creature and am afraid to walk around at night. This thing has followed me since I was about 8 years old to 3-5 different houses in which I've lived, I'm 21 years old now and am engaged and this is something difficult to explain to my fiancé without her thinking I'm completely psychotic.
Here_for_help
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:14 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Hallucination nightmares

Postby Oliveira » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:00 pm

Hello,

have you ever spoken to a doctor about this? I know that this is not what you want to hear but there might be a chance that it's an effect of some sort of psychosis...
Currently working on my upcoming signature.
Oliveira
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:14 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Nightmare Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post