Our partner

Child nightmares associating with late real life experiences

Nightmare Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Child nightmares associating with late real life experiences

Postby Zombiephobiac » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:49 am

Most, if not all of us have had future predicting dreams, such as events during the day after you wake up, that actually happened in your dream. But this is another thing. I'm talking about dreams from years and years ago, that are currently coming to real life.
For example: When I was a child, probably around 3-4 years old, I had one of the most terrifying dreams ever, so much that I still remember to this day. I was playing with a Barbie doll, one that can talk and sing when you press her stomach. I kept pressing it repeatedly to see what will happen, but then the doll's smiley face expression turned into an angry one and instead of singing a song, she spoke to me with an angry tone "Stop pressing my stomach!" and before I realized it, she became life-sized, as if she had turned into a real person, but a much scary one. She punched me in the stomach really hard, so I tried to run away from the Barbie doll, holding my stomach from the pain.
Now, I'm almost 19 years old, and because of my appearance and looks, people often refer to me as "the real life Barbie doll". These looks gained me a lot of popularity, which is both good and bad. While most people are being nice to me, many others have this sort of hatred towards me. I'm not sure if it's because of jealousy, but many people in my city spread awful and untrue rumors about me, in order to make me feel and look bad. Unfortunately they're succeeding. Their hatred feels like a heavy punch in the stomach because I'm criticised almost every single day. So I guess this nightmare I've had years ago can be considered as a future telling dream.

Have you had any similar nightmare-future experiences?
❝If BJD dolls can be perfect, then so can I.❞ - Personal.
☽♡☾
Zombiephobiac
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Child nightmares associating with late real life experiences

Postby +vinny+ » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:32 pm

a long time ago i had a nightmare about my sister being taken away by some evil guys in a car. she got in and i went to her asking her not to. at the time she was really young we both were. in the dream she looked almost grown up. years later this happened. she is still getting better, but i wish i could have saved her all of that pain. she wasn't too badly hurt, but its still hard for her. i wish we could do something to stop things from happening but its hard to know when its going to happen exactly.
+vinny+
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:01 am
Blog: View Blog (5)

Return to Nightmare Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post