Our partner

It is currently Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:44 pm

News News of Insomnia Forum

Site map of Insomnia Forum » Forum : Insomnia Forum

Insomnia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

New here and have questions regarding meds

Hello

I have been having some major problems sleeping over the past 3 weeks. I have had a nasty time with back surgery and since the surgery have not been able to sleep. My Dr. prescribed Imovane, but I had no luck with it. He is now trying me on Restoril. I am skeptical about its effectiveness as I have taken benzodiazepines before without any drowsiness. I know I should not be skeptical because I ...
Read more : New here and have questions regarding meds | Views : 2152 | Replies : 2

Sleeping Pills

I have to take sleeping pills every single night, because my anxiety makes it to where I cant sleep without them. Is this a problem? Should I see a doctor about it?
Read more : Sleeping Pills | Views : 2388 | Replies : 1

Helloo?!

Is anyone out there? This is such a dead forum!

:roll:
Read more : Helloo?! | Views : 2471 | Replies : 4

Anyone Know Whats Wrong With Me ?

Hey Guys, I was wondering if there was a specific term to label my sleeping problem.

It starts out like this. Firstly, I usually wake up at 4 in the afternoon. I usually stay up till 4 in the morning and then I go to sleep. But after a few weeks, I am unable to fall sleep at this time and usually lie in bed for atleast 3 hours before I eventully fall sleep.

Soon, ...
Read more : Anyone Know Whats Wrong With Me ? | Views : 4329 | Replies : 7

old rules

Welcome to PsychForums.com!

The rules here are simple, this is an open forum and we would like to keep it that way.

Watch Your Language Please. We understand the use of certain words, but please do not go overboard or we will need to start censoring those words.
Be Sensible. Don't post more personal information that you are willing to share with a stranger.
Be Respectful of Others. Please do not post hateful or ...
Read more : old rules | Views : 2562 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2152667 • Total topics 181319 • Total members 204697