Our partner

It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:34 am

News News of Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum

Site map of Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum » Forum : Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum

Generalized Anxiety Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Words

I just wanna vent a little bit and go over my past and present difficulties. I won't go over the details of myself in this introduction, i just wanna tell my frustrations to people.

I don't wanna seem like a cry baby.. It's just i went to a SAD forum thinking i had that, and they said go to a therapist.. Easy for them to say! That really pisses me off when i get replies ...
Read more : Words | Views : 1183 | Replies : 2

hmm...

This may sound like a stupid question, but what exactly happens during a panic attack? I mean i've read some of the medical descriptions and all but they are very general or don't seem quite like what happens to me. I never really thought I had them, just thought I was a little crazy(although every one is a little crazy I suppose), but a week ago or so a friend was describing to me how ...
Read more : hmm... | Views : 2159 | Replies : 8

Question - need help!

For the past five-six weeks or so I've been feeling dizzy - pretty much all the time. Not a "true vertigo" but more a sense of imbalance - like wearing the wrong prescription glasses. I have also had other symptoms which have been much more "on and off" - nausea, feelings of intense pressure in my head and neck, tingling in right arm and leg, some muscle twitching, weakness and fatigue and severe loss of ...
Read more : Question - need help! | Views : 1197 | Replies : 3

I think I have GAD

Okay, so I'd bet a body part (just a small one, like a finger or toe) that I do have GAD. I think I've always had it, actually. See, a few months ago I had an anxiety attack that brought the ambulance to my house because I was hyperventilating so badly that I was paralyzed. I've had massive headaches my whole life with no explanation, and I'm the biggest worry-wort that I've ever met. And ...
Read more : I think I have GAD | Views : 2305 | Replies : 0

Tell me please!!!

:roll: How can anybody live in today's society and NOT have some kind of a disorder??? Between the media keeping everyone stirred up, horrendous headlines, and kooks stealing kids out of their homes and then killing them...if a person doesn't have any generalized anxiety disorder, you wonder about them. I pray for GOD to help the world, because we sure need it!!!
Read more : Tell me please!!! | Views : 1208 | Replies : 0

Do you feel like I do??

Hi, I am a 25 yr. old mother of 2, just yesterday I went to a psychologist for the first time and was given the GAD diagnosis. I feel like a pretty happy person overall, but have always dwelled on things. I don't have a fear of talking to people, but whenever I do I find myself analyzing a simple conversation over and over and wondering if I said the wrong things, and sounded stupid ...
Read more : Do you feel like I do?? | Views : 1576 | Replies : 2

i don't know

Hi. I'm posting because I think I have GAD, and if I do, I don't know what to do about it. I never really thought about the possibility of an anxiety disorder causing all of the symptoms that I have. But a teacher of mine (I'm 14) who thinks I worry WAY too much about school was talking to me about dreams because she had had a weird one. When I said that I never ...
Read more : i don't know | Views : 1321 | Replies : 2

A total Newbie

Hello out there,
I've been on this fourm for the last two hours just reading every thing i can. I was convienced that i have some major illness. and have been to the doctor 4 times in the last month because i kept getting sick. my symptoms were my heart racing out of conrol, my hands and feet sweeting, a large band around my chest not letting me breath properly and just constant shaking, vertigo, ...
Read more : A total Newbie | Views : 1234 | Replies : 3

ANYONE EVER TRIED PAXIL OR PAXIL CR

HEY I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS TRIED PAXIL OR PAXIL CR. IF SO WHAT WERE THE RESULTS. WERE THEY GOOD OR BAD. PLEASE LET ME KNOW CAUSE I JUST STARTED TAKING PAXIL CR SO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT.
Read more : ANYONE EVER TRIED PAXIL OR PAXIL CR | Views : 1889 | Replies : 5

panic attacks how long do yours last?

I was wondering how long do your panic attacks last and how many times do you get them? has a certain medication has lowered the number of panic attacks you get or the length of time they last, since when you used to get them without meds/therapy what has the difference been?
Read more : panic attacks how long do yours last? | Views : 3480 | Replies : 11

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2153051 • Total topics 181344 • Total members 204921