Our partner

It is currently Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:52 pm

News News of Dissociative Disorder NOS Forum

Site map of Dissociative Disorder NOS Forum » Forum : Dissociative Disorder NOS Forum

Dissociative Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Do i have dissociative disorder???

I'm a 17 yr old boy nd pretty scared of my disorder i'm facing since last year. The disorder started somewhat with unusual feelings. Nausea, stomach uneasyness, palpitations, short of breath, anxiety, light-headidness, as if something crawling in the head or head going away . But with all this i also feel somewhat like everything around me has gone so unreal. I use to constantly think of the past nd try to match it with ...
Read more : Do i have dissociative disorder??? | Views : 8573 | Replies : 7

Dissociation getting worse and worse...(possible trigger)

I keep cutting myself and forgetting about it. I've attempted suicide before and forgot about it. The other day there was blood all over my bathroom lightswitch. I don't remember how that or the cut on my finger got there.
I'm really scared.
It used to happen back last year in November that I'd be controlled by alters, but would remember most of what happened. I had SOME control. I could talk to them and ...
Read more : Dissociation getting worse and worse...(possible trigger) | Views : 2945 | Replies : 0

Dissociation getting worse and worse...(possible trigger)

I keep cutting myself and forgetting about it. I've attempted suicide before and forgot about it. The other day there was blood all over my bathroom lightswitch. I don't remember how that or the cut on my finger got there.
I'm really scared.
It used to happen back last year in November that I'd be controlled by alters, but would remember most of what happened. I had SOME control. I could talk to them and ...
Read more : Dissociation getting worse and worse...(possible trigger) | Views : 9718 | Replies : 6

###$

###$ ###$ man
Read more : ###$ | Views : 3216 | Replies : 1

old rules

Welcome to PsychForums.com!

The rules here are simple, this is an open forum and we would like to keep it that way.

Watch Your Language Please. We understand the use of certain words, but please do not go overboard or we will need to start censoring those words.
Be Sensible. Don't post more personal information that you are willing to share with a stranger.
Be Respectful of Others. Please do not post hateful or ...
Read more : old rules | Views : 3100 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2158608 • Total topics 181832 • Total members 208657