Our partner

It is currently Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:36 am

News News of Conversion Disorder Forum

Site map of Conversion Disorder Forum » Forum : Conversion Disorder Forum

Conversion Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

My friend has conversion disorder

My bestest friend has conversion disorder. I want to suppor her, badly, but don't know HOW.

Can you help me please? Thank you
Read more : My friend has conversion disorder | Views : 2962 | Replies : 1

conversion disorder symptom swallowing difficulties

Hi, I was diagnosed with conversion disorder in October of 2004. One of my symptoms is swallowing difficulties. I have seen a lot of posts pertaining to difficulties walking, and seizures, which I also have, but not very many in regards to swallowing. I would like to connect with anyone that has this particular symptom and would like to know how severe it is, what you do to work with it etc. I am not ...
Read more : conversion disorder symptom swallowing difficulties | Views : 9448 | Replies : 7

CONVERSION DISORDER

HI MY NAME IS FREDA AND I HAVE CONVERSION DISORDER IS THERE ANYONE ELES IN HERE WITH THIS ILLNESS OR KNOW OF ANYONE HOW HAS IT
Read more : CONVERSION DISORDER | Views : 4624 | Replies : 4

Adolescent Suffering With Conversion Disorder

Hello,
I have recently been diagnosed with a condition called conversion disorder. I do not know anyone personally that shares this, but I have been doing quite a lot of research on the topic. It is to my understanding that this is in fact a psychological disorder and the symptoms I have are real, and not just "made up". People always tell me that my only problem is that I want people to beleive I ...
Read more : Adolescent Suffering With Conversion Disorder | Views : 4029 | Replies : 3

Symptoms of conversion

Hi

I had been diagnosed with conversion disorder last August after being admitted to hospital with a paralysed left leg. Several tests were carried out including 2 MRI and a CSF test. If my memory serves me the protein level in CSF was 900 and it did raise some concerns. This episode lasted 3 weeks and resolved spontaneously. I had other episodes in November and January where my left had was also involved. In April ...
Read more : Symptoms of conversion | Views : 12362 | Replies : 18

Conversion disorder

:roll: My name is maggie and I have conversion disorder. It has been two and a half year so far. I would like to know if any one has this condition so we might be able to talk with you.
Read more : Conversion disorder | Views : 15585 | Replies : 26

old rules

Welcome to PsychForums.com!

The rules here are simple, this is an open forum and we would like to keep it that way.

Watch Your Language Please. We understand the use of certain words, but please do not go overboard or we will need to start censoring those words.
Be Sensible. Don't post more personal information that you are willing to share with a stranger.
Be Respectful of Others. Please do not post hateful or ...
Read more : old rules | Views : 2805 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2155046 • Total topics 181503 • Total members 206158