Our partner

anyone out there ever been on Dexedrine???

Narcolepsy message board, open discussion, and online support group.

anyone out there ever been on Dexedrine???

Postby lexxiegrey » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:21 am

so ive tried modafinil and it did absolutley nothing. so tomorrow morning i am starting dexedrine. 10mg. has anyone else tried it? im curious to know how its made people feel.
lexxiegrey
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:26 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: anyone out there ever been on Dexedrine???

Postby agape777 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:21 pm

I took Dexedrine 15mg spansules for at least 15 years. They kept me awake most the time but I did have the jitters. I have anxiety and I think amphetamines just made it worse. I also tried Adderal and it's like Dexedrine. I tried Provigil and it worked without causing nervousness. Same with Nuvigil, which I'm taking now. I may need a higher dose though. I sense that I may be feeling like what a normal person feels like...but that's hard to know. I'm awake AND relaxed. I never felt relaxed on amphetamines. Dexedrine is inexpensive compared to others and sometimes it's nice to get that kick it gives when you can't function. If you take the time released version make sure to take it as early as possible. It can last 14 to 16 hours. Don't drink orange juice until a few hours before bedtime...OJ makes the drug go out of your system faster.
agape777
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:26 pm

Re: anyone out there ever been on Dexedrine???

Postby maree12 » Sat May 20, 2017 6:04 am

Did you find that Provigil, or do you find that Nuvigil makes you gain weight?
maree12
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:26 pm

Return to Narcolepsy