Our partner

Homelessness?

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Homelessness?

Postby Perp99 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:58 am

Anybody with Cluster B (NPD or ASPD) ever dealt with homelessness? What was it like? Tell us your story.

I am currently homeless after coming out of jail for a theft charge. I will soon be doing a great hiking/camping trip that will last for many months and cross multiple countries. It’s an interesting journey and frankly I am surprised at the level of freedom you get as a homeless person. It’s not nearly as bad as people make it out to be, if you know what you are doing.
Perp99
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Homelessness?

Postby Grayskull » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:22 am

Perp99 wrote:Anybody with Cluster B (NPD or ASPD) ever dealt with homelessness? What was it like? Tell us your story.

I am currently homeless after coming out of jail for a theft charge. I will soon be doing a great hiking/camping trip that will last for many months and cross multiple countries. It’s an interesting journey and frankly I am surprised at the level of freedom you get as a homeless person. It’s not nearly as bad as people make it out to be, if you know what you are doing.

I've never been homeless but I've been very close many times and have been in some real tough spots. I am reasonably successful by traditional measures but its meaningless, has no real value to me and I have an instinct to give it up and just go to a warm climate and live off the land until i drop dead.
Grayskull
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:08 am

Re: Homelessness?

Postby MrThetaBeta » Sun May 09, 2021 8:23 am

Forum is dead. Great targeted individual entertainment business idea.
MrThetaBeta
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:08 am

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum