Our partner

The BPD forum is going downhill so here I am...

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: The BPD forum is going downhill so here I am...

Postby justonemoreperson » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:46 am

HSS wrote:
justonemoreperson wrote:once it's gone it's gone; it won't be coming back.

With some doubts, I am relatively under the impression that you were seriously trying to understand yourself on the closed forum; then, even if you don't care, and have a very cold, rational and almost indifferent reaction... solidarity.

I don't understand the level of frustration and anger people seem to have over this site. Relying on someone unknown to maintain a free service for your own mental health seems a bit precarious.

I guess it depends on what the owner intended. If it was intended to be a genuine service for people then there's a duty of care involved and snatching that away from vulnerable people could be a problem.

If it was, as I suspect, just an idea for a place where people could come for peer support then anyone should have joined knowing that at any point it could disappear.

That said, people get all bent out of shape over Facebook's T&C's, in case anyone steals their duck-face selfies and cat videos, so maybe I'm missing the point.

Outside of commerce, the Internet should be considered a toy.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: The BPD forum is going downhill so here I am...

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 am

easiersaidthandone wrote:I don't know why I like watching ...

easiersaidthandone wrote:... chickens without a head.

I hope the next person who brings up chickens doesn't round it up to the amorous probing of headless ones; more work for Freud.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post