Our partner

Emotion, Intimacy and Personality

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Emotion, Intimacy and Personality

Postby AmirElAchmed » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:09 am

Basically how progress with this goes is, I apply a cue sequence, and then maintain it - and it ultimately yields some kind of personal change in myself.
And then I determine whether I like that change or no.

Most recently - I had used the sequence "force union, incite love".

Began to really, really really really - ridiculously not like it.

"Forcing" a "union" is just - creepy, quite frankly.
Doesn't resonate well.

So it leaves me kind of stumped.
I have the 5 cues with wave relevance, there's no more - just these five.
There's other cues but, they don't embody wave relevance so, don't yield any effect.

Plus, I had a contention that "jealousy" would be a naturally occurring external phenomenon, but, I didn't really feel it coming on just of its own accord.
That is, without conscious implementation, it just felt lacking.

So, with the cues I have - how could I form a sequence?
I can't "jealousy" a "union", or "jealousy" "love", can I?
Makes no sense.

The implementers were "force" and "incite".

But we're x'ing off "force" cause, it compromises the hypothetical non-impositional state of our personality.
That is - we want male to female equality.
Males are big imposing brutes.
Females are non-impositional, non-confrontational etc
And the natural flow is that females get the choice, selective control in the realm of sexuality.

To equalize this - we must preclude the impositional element from our personalities as males - but without turning into spineless, emotionless nancies, incapable of getting females excited, basically.

So I went into a deep state of thought.
And what I deduced was that - perhaps there is such thing as, "jealous union".
Slightly augmented the cue, or rather - stripping it down - from jealousy to just jealous.

"Jealous" as a cue has the most emotional potency BY FAR, thus it must be placed first in the sequence.
"Love" is more intimate that "union", so it must be placed after "union" in the order.
In addition I feel "love" is like, a culminating application. Can't really flow-through-it, as such.
"Union", definitely feels more flow-through, so we can place it mid-sequence, as a means to transition to something subsequent.

"Jealous Union, Incite Love".

https://i.imgur.com/R8C1Qu9.jpg

Thus - I'm not really imposing a union - I'm just ensuring if a union comes to fruition, it's not doing so via imposition.
It would happen I guess, via jealousy.
Not something I'm imposing - but basically I'm ensuring that union would be the product of jealousy - via this cue setup.

As in, being "jealous" could be considered a state of wanting something you don't have, or can't have, which exacerbates how much you want it, and with that "yearning" - per se - we can bring the individual forth toward a "union" - and from there further down the intimacy chain, etc.

Does that chain of logic make sense to anyone else?
Cause it's relatively a recent deduction and really only beginning to make sense to myself.
Force, Incite, Jealous, Union - emotionally relevant cues.

"Jealous Force" - creating the strongest wave; omitting "incite, union" - lack of wave potency
AmirElAchmed
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:30 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Emotion, Intimacy and Personality

Postby AmirElAchmed » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:39 pm

Via wave resonance of each cue in this order, visual I'm actually getting currently - probably looks a little more like this,

"Jealous Force" - creating the strongest wave; omitting "incite, union" - lack of wave potency
AmirElAchmed
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Re: Emotion, Intimacy and Personality

Postby AmirElAchmed » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:48 pm

At this point I must also reiterate my opinion that, communication does occur via perception of personality and appearance etc - yes;

But at least equally in terms of "waves" - sensing each others wave patterns and emission.

Waves waves waves.

Can sense it almost in terms of a "pulse" - certainly when the emotion runs strong.

A strong cumulative depolarization of the nervous system in some capacity.

What's peculiar is, of course nerve regulation throughout the body stems from the central nervous system, which governs nerve activity through other areas.

With the strong emotional depolarization, that pulse - what I get myself is, it almost seems to resonate most acutely through the mid-thoracic cavity;

i.e. through the heart.

Obviously the heart being composed of an array of concentrated musculoskeletal nerve fibres, so we actually physically feel the nerve activity.

I guess that's why historically sayings regarding emotion and love, they use the "heart" as a reference.

"Broke my heart" - etc etc.

That emotional depolarization simply seems to be felt most acutely through that region.

Gut-brain axis also, like when you're at the discotheque and some really cute chick you were gonna hit on starts making out with some other guy right in front of you.
This is exclusively emotional, but it actually feels like someone has kicked you in the stomach.

So currently some investigators are focusing on gut microbiome as next-gen mental illness treatment, understanding the brain-gut connection.

Bottom line is, outwardly we've historically characterized our wave structure as our "personality", but I would say it's more accurately characterized as what it is.
It's our wave structure.

AmirElAchmed
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post