Our partner

"All women want me - all men want to be me"

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: realityhere

"All women want me - all men want to be me"

Postby AmirElAchmed » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:39 pm

Is that what comprises NPD?

Do narcissists experience a lack of intimacy due to poor ability to truly connect with another individual - perhaps?

That is my topic of focus currently - intimacy.
Force, Incite, Jealous, Union

The exclusive 4 words in the English vocabulary with emotional wave relevance

To form a functional model, AKA a personality, a flow state, they are arranged in the order:

"Jealous Union, Incite Force"
AmirElAchmed
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:13 am
Blog: View Blog (3)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: "All women want me - all men want to be me"

Postby justonemoreperson » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:47 pm

Have you tried inciting jealousy to force union?

I hear that helps.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby AmirElAchmed » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:13 pm

justonemoreperson wrote:Have you tried inciting jealousy to force union?

I hear that helps.

Yassss though - that's now modified.

It appears that "jealousy" can only exist externally - can't embody it, as it's like trying to embody "zealousy" - which causes anxiety - translating as embodying something aversive, driving others away.

However - we acknowledge the external manifestation of the aversive "jealousy" - it can actually drive others toward us.

i.e. something aversive externally, drives others toward us; applied internally - drives others away.

Capice?

But attractive - we apply, "Force Union, Incite Love".

Where love is the epitome of intimacy (and more specifically, as a cue, it resonates with wave relevance - thus AFFECTIVE).

That's my break through - wave relevance.

The cues must have wave relevance.

Now - jealousy has this - but, it's more of an El Nino, versus a nice laminar placid wave (as Sarandipity was alluding to), thus, it can come about externally, but not be embodied, not incorporated into the cue sequence (albeit we're aware it's a part of the process - like Sara was saying - "plant seeds of jealousy" - alluding to their external implementation).

"Love" - I overlooked initially as a potential cue application (it occured to me but I excluded it), as it simply doesn't really "flair" emotion.
It's too placid.
I had always thought I needed to embody something to send emotion high (thus incorporating jealousy).

But now I know better....
Last edited by AmirElAchmed on Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

To form a functional model, AKA a personality, a flow state, they are arranged in the order:

AmirElAchmed
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby justonemoreperson » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:28 pm

AmirElAchmed wrote:Capice?

Not really, no. But welcome back.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AmirElAchmed » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:46 pm

Waves:

https://youtu.be/CyYQIcZacvA

Everything is a wave.

We connect, via waves.

We feel emotion - via waves.

Our intuition, is what perceives waves.

Can someone tell Sarandipity to get in here - so she can intellectually humour my ramblings??

AmirElAchmed
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby AmirElAchmed » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:27 am

https://i.imgur.com/QFVnRX2.jpg - full size version.

That small image, the largest size I can embed - is probably pretty hard to read.

So - I've determined most critically - all the cues with wave-relevance.

i.e. the architecture of the word generates a "wave", which resultantly has AFFECT, on the observer.
That is to say, it implicates them emotionally. (if no wave-relevance, no affect - thus the cue effectively does nothing, no purpose to implement it).

As to intuitive interpersonal wave generation, how this transpires on a neural to neural level via self dialogue - something implicating action potentials and thus neural activity perhaps?

Hopefully this can be better clarified in time.

For now - the wave-relevant cues pertinent to emotionality/intimacy are comprehensively isolated, and arranged quite simply in order from high potency to low potency - the lower potency representing greater intimacy - but of course requiring the higher potency as "precursors" effectively.

And thus, we attain the most intimate possible state - "love".

Which should theoretically give rise to nervous system regulation/optimization, alleviating nervous system related complaints and conditions.

You know,

Theoretically.

AmirElAchmed
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby justonemoreperson » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:13 am

AmirElAchmed wrote:
You know,

Theoretically.

Well, it makes sense.

But, have you considered wave interference? This isn't a one-way street. What if the wave created by the listener is 180 degrees out of phase? That would create a cancelling effect and would eliminate any possible result. Also, what if the phase shift was different; the possibility of creating harmonics, possibly from anyone else around, would be chaotic.

The simple act of interacting with someone in a crowded room could, theoretically, create a standing wave that could shatter the building.

Maybe that's what Huey Lewis was talking about, when he sang about the power of love.

Maybe this is where terrorists are going wrong. If they want to wreck havoc, they need to start loving people with impunity.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AmirElAchmed » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:30 am

justonemoreperson wrote:Well, it makes sense.

But, have you considered wave interference? This isn't a one-way street. What if the wave created by the listener is 180 degrees out of phase? That would create a cancelling effect and would eliminate any possible result. Also, what if the phase shift was different; the possibility of creating harmonics, possibly from anyone else around, would be chaotic.

The simple act of interacting with someone in a crowded room could, theoretically, create a standing wave that could shatter the building.

Maybe that's what Huey Lewis was talking about, when he sang about the power of love.

Maybe this is where terrorists are going wrong. If they want to wreck havoc, they need to start loving people with impunity.

Satirical as I know this is, it actually contains some relevant points.

See - issue I struggled with in the past is, if no man has ever embodied the perfect wave state composition, thus effortless inducing orgasmic sex in a woman, then no woman could have experienced orgasm via vaginal penetration...?

Relativity.

Jason covers this as perfectly as it needs to be covered.
https://youtu.be/CyYQIcZacvA

Doppler effect of wave implementation.

A man (or woman) may not embody the ideal wave state, but RELATIVE to another person, it may basically have the desired effect.... at least at that point in time.

I guess that's how the "passion" curve goes. Sex is great initially - then wanes in time as the wave state relativity shifts/weakens etc.

Third party wave interference?

Well - as Sarandipity mentioned - third parties can often facilitate unions, gettings others hooked up etc.
They can also hinder and obstruct it.

Re facilitation though - my contention is the third party makes communication easier.
I've been observing this over the last few weeks.
Three's a crowd - as they say.
Can just make communication easier with that third sometimes.

Breaking up buildings?
Well - just say wave generation is via neural/nerve depolarization - I have no idea the frequency the subsequent wave occurs at but, I'd imagine it's extremely weak.

Again - I know this post was effectively a joke but, like I said - it does raise some interesting points.

AmirElAchmed
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby justonemoreperson » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:48 am

AmirElAchmed wrote:
Satirical as I know this is, it actually contains some relevant points.

Satire can be a good teacher.

There is evidence that brain waves can interact between individuals; that somehow we click with some people better than others and, although most of that is subtle body language we're not consciously aware of, there are some scientists that maintain that the waves formed in our brains can resonate with others.

https://www.inc.com/jessica-stillman/ne ... meone.html

I wold imagine the difficulty would be to change our own brain wave structure to resonate with the people we want.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AmirElAchmed » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:09 am

justonemoreperson wrote:There is evidence that brain waves can interact between individuals; that somehow we click with some people better than others and, although most of that is subtle body language we're not consciously aware of, there are some scientists that maintain that the waves formed in our brains can resonate with others.

https://www.inc.com/jessica-stillman/ne ... meone.html

I wold imagine the difficulty would be to change our own brain wave structure to resonate with the people we want.

Yeah - I'm contending that's what happens with implementation of self-dialogue, when said dialogue contains cues with architectural relevance to wave generation, i.e. wave relevance

In that, we're not typically conscious of wave generation, but can harness in the most optimal fashion - via the above diagram (which has been over a decade in the making - and I am not fully certain yet if it's even "done").

But basically - optimization in this regard - we resonate with, everyone.

Bridge cultural gaps, societal gaps, belief gaps - but most importantly - the gender gap.

Whether the process implicates structural modification via neuroplastic changes, long term potentiation?
Or simply cellular function/expression itself.

What I can say is that, over the course of using and applying various cue and cue sequence, my body has undergone radical shifts.
Slightly overweight, to ######6 huge and strong, ripped and lean etc.
So - implication of MSK genes?

Many possibilities....

-- Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:10 am --

That paper demonstrates to me that, certain scientists are vaguely aware of the concept of neural wave generation, its perception (which I contend is what we refer to as intuition) etc, and that there's something to be exploited, but just haven't got yet, how to fully do so.

-- Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:19 am --

justonemoreperson wrote:There is evidence that brain waves can interact between individuals; that somehow we click with some people better than others and, although most of that is subtle body language we're not consciously aware of, there are some scientists that maintain that the waves formed in our brains can resonate with others.

That's what I'm referring to in terms of wave relativity, doppler effect etc.

The psychological thoughts - emotions - actions - paradigm seems to allude to something in this capacity; thoughts generating waves (emotions), dictating resultant behavior/action etc.

Thoughts historically based on belief patterns, culture, religion, family values - whatever.

We've tried to characterize insight as to others dispositions in terms of body language etc - as you mention and subtle cues we don't pay acute attention to consciously, but to - the unwavering truth is accurately perceiving and understand an individuals "wave pattern" - which occurs via intuition.

As Nicola Tesla said, "intuition always yields the ultimate truth", and to understand the secrets, think in terms of "energy, frequency, vibration" - i.e. those things that waves are comprised of.

AmirElAchmed
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Next

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post