Our partner

Magnesium Supplement

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: Magnesium Supplement

Postby HSS » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:01 pm

HSS
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:07 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby SelfSerf » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:59 pm

HSS wrote:.

https://youtu.be/-8X32zNup1o
It’s at 13.30

He takes magnesium as a supplement along with oxytocin and b12. Anecdotal but intriguing to say the least. It just comes as news to me. I was awarw people do Oxy but that’s oxycontin, not the hormone that’s released during bonding. Seeing as the core of NPD and BPD are attachment issues, it might make sense.

You can look up BPD therapy incorporaring oxytocin, there’s quite a bit on it. People with ASPD do not seem to fare too well according to research, so that’s why I deducted that NPD might not either. If bonding is not in your makeup, your chemistry might swing that way but it will be an unpleasant and uncomfortable experience. That’s what my experience with MDMA lead me to believe. Trust and empathy feel foreign, wrong. That doesnt mean that long-term conditioning might not overwrite it but who knows.
“Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?”
Camus
SelfSerf
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:07 am

Postby HSS » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:50 pm

Okay thanks, btw the "full stop" wasn't related to your info, it was just a way to erase my previous post :D
HSS
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:07 pm

Previous

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum