Our partner

Schizoid or NPD

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: realityhere

Schizoid or NPD

Postby Gemoj » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:32 pm

Im 20 yearold guy ,so lately ive always been madly in love with narcisstic charachters wether from tv or real life,its not love but infuation i love them because i see myself in them and imagine that i have their position im also extremly vain and feel like heaven when somone aacknowledge somthing about me,i always have this grandiose fantasiez ,the thing is i have schizoid traits or ppd not sure,i tought i had a good childhood but it tur ed out it wasnt,at 1.5 year old i got a circumsion i was aapocjed by 10 smiling man and i tought they want to kill me then my uncle calmed me i was aware that he have a scissor in his hand and then he did it to me he cut the outer part of my genitals then i started hating him and i felt alone,one time we were watching this movie about war and my brother told me that the soldier will cut the man in half and then come to me and cut me in half i didnt belive that would happen but after he sli ed the man i become terrified i toght he is coming for me now i started screaming and runing my family tought that is g
Funny but i kinda lost touch with reality there i was only 3 yer old,i also was affraid of being left alone with this creepy looking image of monster staring at me i would tell .y mom not to leave me there with it but she just laughed it off,it felt like everyone was evil,we lived in poverty back then and most of the times we had nothing but breed to eat i belive i was both emotionasly and physially neglected,whenever i want to play they would shrug me off and i end up playing alone all the time my mom would give me numbers to write then she would leave to work and i tought i was the one making her leave ,iv always been copared to my cousins a d how they are. Etter then me in everything,i had a shamefull expiernice where i because i had this habbit of pulling my hair the front area of my head became bald i remmeber not going out for a month then my sis burned my hand with fire then my best friend betrayed a secret and i did t come out of the home for 2 month all this happened on my first 4 years at 5 years my mom took me to school and i tought she a
Got dick of me and abandonned me tottaly ,i grew up with little to no freinds i was never praised for my good grades but only shamed for my bad ones at one point i gave up on life and when we got a pc i became addicted to video gsmes ,ever since childhood i would lie ro myself that im perfect and they just dont see it cause they are dumb,do you think i could have both Szpd and NPD ?
Gemoj
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Schizoid or NPD

Postby xdude » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:09 pm

Hey Gemoj

I approved your post, but I wanted to let you know your spelling errors and run on post, it's going to be hard for most people to reply too.

Your post may end up moved to another forum, but I think it's okay if your questions start here among a group of people who will give you honest replies.
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:50 pm

Postby Akuma » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:48 am

do you think i could have both Szpd and NPD ?

Its possible to have mixed SPD/NPD yea. In your case though the most striking issue is your writing style and your thought derailment, which aren't typical for either illness. They can be caused by other illnesses or if you were acutely intoxicated while writing your post.
In any event if you want a diagnosis you should see a professional.
dx: dissociative disorder + npd
Akuma
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:50 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby xdude » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:07 pm

/nod

We aren't qualified to diagnose here, and even if someone had those credentials, no professional with any moral code would do so online. All you'll get here is opinions from other's experiences. In the end the best advice is as Akuma wrote, best to see a professional if you want a diagnosis.
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:50 pm

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post