Our partner

I'd just like to understand something better

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: realityhere

I'd just like to understand something better

Postby Homestead » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:17 pm

This might not be the right place to post so move me if I made a mistake. This might sound trivial and the circumstances aren't not earth shattering but I feel that I'd like to know more about behavior like what I will describe. Dated a woman for 3 months and she ended it. Of course no one likes that to happen with them but I will survive. Here's my issue: the night she lowered the boom we had a date, I went over, she made an appetizer (a new recipe) she showed me pics of a recent trip she made, we went out to a casual dinner, had a lot of laughs, she discussed a health problem she is having, we came home, sat on her sofa and chatted THEN she told me in a rather emotionless tone that it was over. OK. What bugs me a LOT is how can someone put on a face of NO PROBLEM I'M HAPPY for 2 and a half hours knowing all along what is going to come? This was not a spur of the moment decision on her part, she said she decided it a week ago. Is she a narcissist? Does she have a conscience? I feel like a mouse that was toyed with by a cat for 2.5 hours and the cat knew all along that it was going the mouse and the mouse didn't' know. Like I said this is not near the problem that a lot of people post on here but I really would like to understand better. Thanks to everybody.
Homestead
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I'd just like to understand something better

Postby AProphet » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:40 pm

If she is NPD, its called a discard. You realy feel nothing ending the relationship, any way it happens. Emotionless.

Or she might be just a woman. Check blackpill on incel wiki for a set of scientific facts about dating and relationships. She wants Chad.
AProphet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post