Our partner

Self destructive behavior: climb to the top again

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: mark1958, Echinacea, realityhere

Re: Self destructive behavior: climb to the top again

Postby NevaCroix » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:23 pm

by Absinthe » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:05 am

I’ve started anew many times, each time having it’s own unique context. I’m not sure what the true driving force is. It feels like I’m bored and restless, surrounded by people who aren’t living up to my expectations. Looking back I wonder if my self-induced upheavals were a way of avoiding facing disappointment in myself.

Ahh.... I can relate so good to that phrases, except to be disappointed in myself, - maybe I get disappointed in myself if I choose the false friends, because of wasting my time with them (despite of beeing an optimist and trying to do the best of a situation according to me).
It is such an effort to meet people with high self-esteem who are strongly believing in them.
Despite off that former friends of mine were helpless, hopeless, negative and weak people with problems they aren't able to solve (I call them polemics) - I think that they may had anxiety problems and traits of bpd.
Some of them were addicted to drugs/alcohol too - so it is logic to reset if people aren't able to meet your expectations anymore.
NevaCroix
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:41 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Self destructive behavior: climb to the top again

Postby Autumn218 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:36 pm

I think i leave when i find someone thinking like the above . when i assume the other is a narcissist who puts me down ,plays games and lies,projects and see me like an object and will abandon me when he is bored. So if someone says "i am leaving when i am bored" i want to leave him too.

On the contrary i think i am narcissistic because i am attracted to emotionally ###$ up people because i relate more.than happy people i feel they won't understand me.
Autumn218
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:41 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post