Our partner

I'm a female Narc & Proud!

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: mark1958, Echinacea, realityhere

I'm a female Narc & Proud!

Postby Hellofromthem74 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:51 pm

I have no other forum to express this side of me in the real world so I thought I'd express it here where idc about who is judging me. Most of the pain I've inflicted on have been on men, even though it's never enough & I still wish to demolish them more deep inside. Again, it's never enough & that's why narcs usually return to u after they feel you've recovered or are suspicious of any sort of happiness in your life. I'd consider myself a high range narc bc I am fully aware of myself & my plans, I rarely lose control in order to obtain the worst possible outcomes.

I'm here for questions if you have any. I will answer truthfully & openly.

I have 1 question for men who have dated narc women tho: does the experience u've went through stay with u long term? Tell me about it :D
Hellofromthem74
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:29 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I'm a female Narc & Proud!

Postby Aals » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:44 am

I dated a narc woman shortly. After I realized who she was, the pain and confusion pretty much went away because I knew that her hurtful behavior is nothing to be taken personally. As a matter of fact, it was a blessing in disguise because at first she mirrored all my good qualities back at me. After that experience I appreciate these qualities much more than I did before.
Aals
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:29 am

Postby Hellofromthem74 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:24 pm

Aals wrote:I dated a narc woman shortly. After I realized who she was, the pain and confusion pretty much went away because I knew that her hurtful behavior is nothing to be taken personally. As a matter of fact, it was a blessing in disguise because at first she mirrored all my good qualities back at me. After that experience I appreciate these qualities much more than I did before.

I doubt it was a blessing in disguise bc if she was indeed a narc, your insecurities will be surfaced and your acknowledgments of your weaknesses will subconsciously stay with you forever. Everyone has weaknesses but yours are confirmed. And be assure they'll backfire in your face throughout your life. Enjoy your day.
Hellofromthem74
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby madness00 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:43 am

I find narcissistic women to be adorable.

Although they do trigger rape fantasies, there is a certain alluring quality in their neediness and utterly deluded self perception. I let them have their fun outside of the bedroom, even giving them some control. But when it comes to sex, my exes all realized their lack of genuine worth and gave up the act as soon as i swung him out.

In regards to your question, sure, the experience stayed with me long term. I still think about them from time to time, if that's what you mean?
Dx: Bipolar 1 rapid cycling, Substance abuse, Antisocial traits
Rx: Vraylar 6mg, Lamictal 300mg

PM me, as i prefer one-on-ones.
madness00
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:29 am

Postby Aals » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:18 am

I am not afraid of my weaknesses, everyone have them and they make us humans. Acknowledging your imperfections make genuine.human connection possible
Narcissists usually overestimate their importance and influence to other people. I have to admit that they are skilled at creating this illusion and making you believe that its reality. Eventually the truth will set the victim free of his/her influence.
Aals
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Fool » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:44 pm

Hellofromthem74 wrote:
I doubt it was a blessing in disguise bc if she was indeed a narc, your insecurities will be surfaced and your acknowledgments of your weaknesses will subconsciously stay with you forever.

admittedly this is why mega narcs are so fun. they think everyone else is as terrified of weakness as they are, so they constantly overcompensate =)

Everyone has weaknesses but yours are confirmed. And be assure they'll backfire in your face throughout your life. Enjoy your day.

what are your weaknesses, miss?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJWtLf4-WWs
"Kindly let me help before you drown" said the monkey, lifting the fish into the tree.
Fool
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:29 am

Postby Hellofromthem74 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:50 pm

Fool wrote:
Hellofromthem74 wrote:
I doubt it was a blessing in disguise bc if she was indeed a narc, your insecurities will be surfaced and your acknowledgments of your weaknesses will subconsciously stay with you forever.

admittedly this is why mega narcs are so fun. they think everyone else is as terrified of weakness as they are, so they constantly overcompensate =)

Everyone has weaknesses but yours are confirmed. And be assure they'll backfire in your face throughout your life. Enjoy your day.

what are your weaknesses, miss?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJWtLf4-WWs

My weakness is to mind *uck hard prey like you. The more challenging, the funner.

-- Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:53 am --

madness00 wrote:I find narcissistic women to be adorable.

Although they do trigger rape fantasies, there is a certain alluring quality in their neediness and utterly deluded self perception. I let them have their fun outside of the bedroom, even giving them some control. But when it comes to sex, my exes all realized their lack of genuine worth and gave up the act as soon as i swung him out.

In regards to your question, sure, the experience stayed with me long term. I still think about them from time to time, if that's what you mean?

You sound emotional. I hope you recover.

-- Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:00 pm --

Aals wrote:I am not afraid of my weaknesses, everyone have them and they make us humans. Acknowledging your imperfections make genuine.human connection possible
Narcissists usually overestimate their importance and influence to other people. I have to admit that they are skilled at creating this illusion and making you believe that its reality. Eventually the truth will set the victim free of his/her influence.

Express but depress. Yes, let it all out u poor little square.
Hellofromthem74
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Cassandre » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:00 pm

Hello, have you also considered ASPD?
Cassandre
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby Fool » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Hellofromthem74 wrote:
My weakness is to mind *uck hard prey like you. The more challenging, the funner.

race ya to the bottom?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woH0Nhbc-fc
"Kindly let me help before you drown" said the monkey, lifting the fish into the tree.
Fool
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:29 am

Postby Aals » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:01 pm

Express but depress. Yes, let it all out u poor little square.

:lol:
Aals
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Next

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post