Our partner

I'm a female Narc & Proud!

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: mark1958, Echinacea, realityhere

Re: I'm a female Narc & Proud!

Postby Psycho Delica » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:11 am

Hellofromthem74 wrote:
Psycho Delica wrote:
Hellofromthem74 wrote:I have no other forum to express this side of me in the real world so I thought I'd express it here where idc about who is judging me. Most of the pain I've inflicted on have been on men, even though it's never enough & I still wish to demolish them more deep inside. Again, it's never enough & that's why narcs usually return to u after they feel you've recovered or are suspicious of any sort of happiness in your life. I'd consider myself a high range narc bc I am fully aware of myself & my plans, I rarely lose control in order to obtain the worst possible outcomes.


Give us a run down on the sort of tactics you use to carry out your plans. Let us hear about this self proclaimed art form of yours.


U lost me at "self proclaimed". If you're not grateful for my rare transparency in this post, then u don't deserve an answer to your request.


:lol: A "high range" narc would take a lot more pride in how they portray themselves. But carry on, sorry I triggered you so easily. :wink:
Psycho Delica
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:21 am
Local time: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I'm a female Narc & Proud!

Postby Hellofromthem74 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:47 am

Give us a run down on the sort of tactics you use to carry out your plans. Let us hear about this self proclaimed art form of yours.[/quote]

U lost me at "self proclaimed". If you're not grateful for my rare transparency in this post, then u don't deserve an answer to your request.[/quote]

:lol: A "high range" narc would take a lot more pride in how they portray themselves. But carry on, sorry I triggered you so easily. :wink:[/quote]

Mad I rejected u? Awe
Hellofromthem74
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:42 pm
Local time: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:25 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I'm a female Narc & Proud!

Postby Psycho Delica » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:28 pm

Hellofromthem74 wrote:
Mad I rejected u? Awe


If you scroll up and read your own comments you will see it's actually yourself who's throwing the tantrum because I have rejected and mocked you for being a lame try hard. :mrgreen:

You're really not very good at this. Maybe come back and try again once you're out of highschool.
Psycho Delica
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:21 am
Local time: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I'm a female Narc & Proud!

Postby Sunflower99 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:31 pm

It's very sad when someone has to revel in hurting others to get a bit of attention. No one is truly happy living like that. You have my pity.
Sunflower99
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:19 am
Local time: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:25 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I'm a female Narc & Proud!

Postby Hellofromthem74 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:43 pm

Psycho Delica wrote:
Hellofromthem74 wrote:
Mad I rejected u? Awe


If you scroll up and read your own comments you will see it's actually yourself who's throwing the tantrum because I have rejected and mocked you for being a lame try hard. :mrgreen:

You're really not very good at this. Maybe come back and try again once you're out of highschool.


1)U wrote me asking me questions 2)I rejected u 3)u got mad lmao (I'm singing the Jackson's ABC song LOL!)
Hellofromthem74
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:42 pm
Local time: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:25 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I'm a female Narc & Proud!

Postby Psycho Delica » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:06 am

I think it's pretty clear I wasn't asking you a question with any true interest in what you have to say. I also pity anyone here who thinks you're even remotely legit. The more you respond to me the more you prove it. So keep it coming :mrgreen:

And learn how to type like an adult if you want to pull off this little facade. Your use of "U" is a little bit of a give away that you're an actual bored friendless teenager.
Psycho Delica
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:21 am
Local time: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I'm a female Narc & Proud!

Postby WhoElse » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:25 pm

Well played, OP. Psychopath or psychology student?
WhoElse
Consumer 1
Consumer 1
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:25 pm
Local time: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:25 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I'm a female Narc & Proud!

Postby Hellofromthem74 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:13 am

Psycho Delica wrote:I think it's pretty clear I wasn't asking you a question with any true interest in what you have to say. I also pity anyone here who thinks you're even remotely legit. The more you respond to me the more you prove it. So keep it coming :mrgreen:

And learn how to type like an adult if you want to pull off this little facade. Your use of "U" is a little bit of a give away that you're an actual bored friendless teenager.


Y r u obsessed with me? Lmao

-- Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:14 pm --

WhoElse wrote:Well played, OP. Psychopath or psychology student?


Your daddy
Hellofromthem74
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:42 pm
Local time: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:25 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I'm a female Narc & Proud!

Postby bobok » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:19 pm

Hellofromthem74 wrote:I have no other forum to express this side of me in the real world so I thought I'd express it here where idc about who is judging me. Most of the pain I've inflicted on have been on men, even though it's never enough & I still wish to demolish them more deep inside. Again, it's never enough & that's why narcs usually return to u after they feel you've recovered or are suspicious of any sort of happiness in your life. I'd consider myself a high range narc bc I am fully aware of myself & my plans, I rarely lose control in order to obtain the worst possible outcomes.

I'm here for questions if you have any. I will answer truthfully & openly.

I have 1 question for men who have dated narc women tho: does the experience u've went through stay with u long term? Tell me about it :D


:lol: You're adorable.
You do know most people here are narcs themselves, right? Try a non forum for that kind of supply. 'Hi, I am a scary psychopath, ask me anything' threads in non forums seem to be the new black these days.
bobok
Consumer 3
Consumer 3
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:08 am
Local time: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:25 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I'm a female Narc & Proud!

Postby Hellofromthem74 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:13 am

bobok wrote:
Hellofromthem74 wrote:I have no other forum to express this side of me in the real world so I thought I'd express it here where idc about who is judging me. Most of the pain I've inflicted on have been on men, even though it's never enough & I still wish to demolish them more deep inside. Again, it's never enough & that's why narcs usually return to u after they feel you've recovered or are suspicious of any sort of happiness in your life. I'd consider myself a high range narc bc I am fully aware of myself & my plans, I rarely lose control in order to obtain the worst possible outcomes.

I'm here for questions if you have any. I will answer truthfully & openly.

I have 1 question for men who have dated narc women tho: does the experience u've went through stay with u long term? Tell me about it :D


:lol: You're adorable.
You do know most people here are narcs themselves, right? Try a non forum for that kind of supply. 'Hi, I am a scary psychopath, ask me anything' threads in non forums seem to be the new black these days.


Thx for the complement. Still rejected.
Hellofromthem74
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:42 pm
Local time: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:25 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BritBrit and 29 guests