Our partner

HG Tudor

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: mark1958, Echinacea, realityhere

HG Tudor

Postby Pickles26 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:15 pm

I've very recently come across HG Tudor, read a few bits, he makes sense but there is apprehension there for me because he's a self confessed user and abuser. So paying him for a consultation seems stupid. Is this guy really what he says he is? Has anybody dealt with him personally - what's your views about his behaviours.?

Thanks in advance
Pickles26.
Pickles26
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:01 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: HG Tudor

Postby Akuma » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:29 am

His books are a scam of course; basically they lure people in who like you for some reason are drawn to such personas and tell them stories they want to hear. So yes in a way he is what he says he is.
If you want consultation though - and maybe figure out why you personally want consultation from a con-man - go to a professional instead; if you just want information there's lots of good literature out there from people who have actually researched and / or treated the disorders they are talking about.
dx: dissociative disorder + npd
Akuma
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:01 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: HG Tudor

Postby Aals » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:04 am

I contacted two therapist before contacting him. His analysis was completely in line with everything my therapist told me, but because I was still suffering cognitive dissonance, I contacted him to make sure that I was indeed involved with a narc.
Aals
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:01 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post