Our partner

His greatness...

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: mark1958, Echinacea, realityhere

His greatness...

Postby ZombieZ » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:03 pm

H.G Tudor are his views of narcissists accepted in the medical community? His idea that there are 3 types of narcissists a lesser who is unaware of what he is and why he does it and is incapable of self reflection. A mid range who is basically the same but will respond to criticism and perceived threats with a more intelligent reaction, and greater narcissists who know exactly what they are and why they do things and use that to advance and destroy their enemies or whatever have you. I’m curious to see how these ideas are accepted this also applies to sociopaths as he says he is also diagnosed as a sociopath.
ZombieZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: His greatness...

Postby Akuma » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:23 pm

H.G Tudor are his views of narcissists accepted in the medical community?

The medical community consists of therapists and researchers, who are either earning their pay buy treating patients with disorders or conducting research to further theory and knowledge about psychological disorders. Tudor is a con-man who abuses peoples ignorance and emotional lability to sell books. I havent read anything of him, except for a few summaries when someone mentioned him here a few years ago, but I consider his writings fiction and I've never even seen him mentioned in any of the psychological literature.
dx: dissociative disorder + npd
Akuma
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:50 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: His greatness...

Postby ZombieZ » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:43 am

Akuma wrote:
H.G Tudor are his views of narcissists accepted in the medical community?

The medical community consists of therapists and researchers, who are either earning their pay buy treating patients with disorders or conducting research to further theory and knowledge about psychological disorders. Tudor is a con-man who abuses peoples ignorance and emotional lability to sell books. I havent read anything of him, except for a few summaries when someone mentioned him here a few years ago, but I consider his writings fiction and I've never even seen him mentioned in any of the psychological literature.

That was sort of my impression as well. I’ve never heard a lot of his theories anywhere else some of them are interesting but probably fiction like you say to sell books.
ZombieZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post