Our partner

♔ Narc Chit Chat ♕

Narcissistic Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: mark1958, Echinacea, realityhere

Re: ♔ Narc Chit Chat ♕

Postby Psycho Delica » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:04 am

MeAgain wrote:Hooray for Hollywood!

Angelina Jolie files to end marriage to Brad Pitt
http://news.sky.com/story/angelina-joli ... t-10586081

So did he even have an affair? Apparently there was no proof but she filed for divorce anyways.

I also read somewhere Angelina is a Borderline.

Oh well, I am surprised they lasted as long as they did! Though i do like them together.
Psycho Delica
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby MeAgain » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:30 pm

Narcs in the news:

https://youtu.be/WJySe2h06qw

Codependent Covert Lily Allen (bless her little ego) is now described as "Silly Lily" in Britain after visiting refugees in Calais and doing a bit of Left Wing virtue signalling. Like many of her species she's into Yoko Ono style Peace & Love. Yoko, incidentally, had an affair with Hillary Clinton whilst she was married to John Lennon.
30mg Citalopram SSRI Antidepressant
40mg Propranolol Beta Blocker

A mere imp of Satan
MeAgain
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:01 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby MeAgain » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:50 pm

Miley Cyrus; what happens when a wealthy codependent gets trumped.

https://youtu.be/LA_7DBbVrlU

Codependents swing to the Left; counter dependents swing to the Right. And ne'er the twain shall meet. Trump isn't half as bad as people make out, btw.

A mere imp of Satan
MeAgain
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MeAgain » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:27 am

A 1998 interview with George Soros.

https://youtu.be/p8Ux5b6YM9A

A mere imp of Satan
MeAgain
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby jrh592 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:07 pm

Are you bothered by something or raging?

My BPD girlfriend is being a complete B%&^ right now. I got a new phone yesterday and spent a little time on it. Today I was at work and she hurled all these accusations of using the phone to cheat or hide things from her which are not at all true. Completely nuts. Then she goes completely silent. I'm contemplating ways to rip apart her world. I'm tired of being "Nice" or "working on the relationship". She deserves extreme punishment for this. She is a master of manipulation. Much worse than me. The only way I can win is to not care at all or find something better and throw her away. I want to mess with her mentally and I know where she will be hurt the most but it'll probably backfire somehow. BTW there is no way to hurt or shame a person with BPD. They always find a way to use their pshycho babble to justify their actions and twist it to hurt you somehow.

Advise for any Narcs. Do not get involved with someone with BPD.

I'm contemplating a small silent treatment until Sunday... or at least tomorrow. Since he is a narc, I'm never sure with how much I can get away with...

If you were dating me and gave me the silent treatment Id throw your crap out and call some new girls to promptly take your place. Silent treatment is essentially checking out of the relationship and if you do that then I can essentially "check out" and do whatever I want. Be careful with that.
NPD
jrh592
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:01 am

Postby NathanR » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Advise for any Narcs. Do not get involved with someone with BPD.

I'm BPD, and I can say the advice works both ways for us. Both BPDs and NPDs need constant attention-- love and affection, and narc supply, respectively. BPDs are just more afraid of abandonment of loved ones, not so much loss of supply. Advice would be, narcs avoid us, and we should avoid narcs. We're both explosive, and both need a lot of attention. Although I don't see my loved ones as sources of supply, my False Self is quite vicious when they decide to blame me/get upset with me for something... or ignore me. I always regret it afterward, because my False Self is someone I do not like.

Although I don't do the "silent treatment" thing to my partners, I have had it done to me by narc and BPD friends/partners, and it pissed me off to the point of wanting to strangle the person.

When my BPD best friend decided he'd blame me for the loss of a potential relationship he could have had (for reasons I still can't fathom), he not only gave me the Silent Treatment, but would pick up the phone, say nothing to me, and then hang up. I was more than just injured by it-- I was furious. I called him from a second phone number. He picked up and I let him have it for ignoring me, and he was forced to deal with it.

Am I giving you this advice?
Maybe :twisted:

It could cause more problems than it solves, but my BPD friend sure learned I wasn't going to be treated that way, and that I'm not as stupid and easily-manipulated as he thought. He hasn't made that mistake again. Someone with a dependent personality is definitely likely to become narc bait. They need someone to control them and make decisions-- all of them. Even ordering food for them. BPDs are a bit more free than that, and they can't really be controlled easily. Consider us the narc-anti-narc. It'll be rough for everyone involved.

A BPD-Narc relationship is bad enough. BPD-BPD friendships/relationships can be a serious pain in the ass, because both of us are over-attached to one another, and both of us are extremely over-sensitive.

BTW there is no way to hurt or shame a person with BPD. They always find a way to use their pshycho babble to justify their actions and twist it to hurt you somehow.

Truth. We can't be good supply to you. We need supply in our own ways. Dependents are the way to go.
NathanR
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby NathanR » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:03 pm

Today I was at work and she hurled all these accusations of using the phone to cheat or hide things from her which are not at all true. Completely nuts.

As an addition, I wanted to remark on what you said here. We do things like that when we suspect you to abandon us-- or rather our False Self does. This False Self protects us from the hurt of abandonment, and sometimes it will explode with tons of either false or true preconceptions about you. We expect abandonment at every turn, so any sign of it makes us quake with fear. False Self comes out and gets nasty with you to protect us.

However, we usually deeply, deeply regret this explosion caused by our False Selves. It was fragmentation, a part of us that isn't common or usual. It's a separate part of us entirely. Almost always, we come back apologizing and crying, and admitting our faults and wrongs. This doesn't happen in all cases, but in most. I've abandoned narcs before they abandoned me in the past. I'd do it a million more times if it protected me.

This is again why BPDs don't really work well with narcs XD
NathanR
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby jrh592 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Ive come to appreciate people with BPD a lot more lately. I don't really agree that we cannot work. It takes deep love from both people (if they truly do love) to work out. People with BPD just seem to feel so much stronger and I appreciate that. When its good I get an emotional high like some crack or something. When they lose control its like withdrawal.

When I said that I was a bit on fire. Honestly I think if we can learn to be more self aware and not act so instinctively it can be a good match. We just need to get past the power struggle and the Narc needs to be honest and faithful.
NPD
jrh592
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby NathanR » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:56 pm

jrh592 wrote:Ive come to appreciate people with BPD a lot more lately. I don't really agree that we cannot work. It takes deep love from both people (if they truly do love) to work out. People with BPD just seem to feel so much stronger and I appreciate that. When its good I get an emotional high like some crack or something. When they lose control its like withdrawal.

When I said that I was a bit on fire. Honestly I think if we can learn to be more self aware and not act so instinctively it can be a good match. We just need to get past the power struggle and the Narc needs to be honest and faithful.

Well, that's a much better resolution than the one I provided. And quite honestly, a very mature outlook on relationships.

You can work, it's true. It might be a bit of a dramatic push-and-pull between you and you both might go a little bit nuts over one another (for both love and supply, or both together). But we BPDs can make excellent partners if we trust you. Once you've established that trust in us, we'll be the most loyal partner of your life (and yes, even possibly a high-inducing supply source, because we'll spend our entire lives praising every little tiny thing you do like you're the king of the world-- and you may even be the king of the world to us, filled with fanfare and applause when you get something right, and blaming other people when something in your life goes wrong, and telling you that NO ONE can live up to your greatness. I do this with my partners, whether they're narcs or nons, just because of how intensely I love them, and how much I admire their awesomeness in everything they do. However, not all BPDs are built the same. I may love my partners differently than others do, or some BPDs may have NPD mixed in).

Whether or not we can be good supply for you still remains a mystery. As I said, we require a lot of attention, and when you need supply, we might need some form of it too, and it can be exhausting for narcs to constantly preen and coddle us when we cry (and we will, a lot, over very silly things). Narcs need supply from various sources, and we might get needy or clingy or jealous when you're seeking supply from buddies of yours. That night you spend out drinking with friends and we're not invited, we're thinking mostly bad thoughts. However, it's because we love you so intensely and so deeply. We don't want to lose you, and it could happen any second. Hell, a narc may even love that-- the thought we're constantly worrying over you, thinking of you, fearing the day your discard day arrives. Holding that inevitable Discard Day over us gives narcs a lot of power, I will admit (and I hate that I just shared that with the narcs in the thread, haha).

Trust can take years to establish... but once it is established, then yes. It might work. It just might be much harder to get them to fully trust you than anyone without a personality disorder. Especially if they know you're a narc. You folks have some serious stigma attached to your personality disorder, and I'd be hesitant to say it's not for a good reason. But, it CAN work, if you're trustworthy. I don't just mean making someone trust you-- actually be trustworthy. I still say us and narcs don't mix well because of the contrast we have, but if you can both go into the relationship maturely, there's a possibility it will succeed. Admittedly, stroking a narc's ego might be enjoyable for someone like me, who gets deep satisfaction from making someone happy and satisfied with my existence on this planet-- making myself useful to someone in some way.
NathanR
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby MeAgain » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:22 am

Kanye West in meltdown?

Kanye West Suffering Nervous Breakdown?: 5 Things To Know About The Stress Disorder - Hollywood Life
https://apple.news/AMdsEqhE7Pk6m56szihsDfQ

A mere imp of Satan
MeAgain
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles