Our partner

i take 10 acetaminophen tablets a day

Munchausen Syndrome message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Terry E.

i take 10 acetaminophen tablets a day

Postby lerfeis » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:21 am

i started feigning illness at the age of 11, when i ended up in the hospital for the last time in an ambulance. then i had the first fainting in my life. my mother bought me a lot of books so that i would be a little happy and my condition would improve at least a little. i stayed in the department for 2 weeks and was discharged home without a diagnosis. these 2 weeks were a time of calm. i didn't think about anything. i just lay in the ward, met a girl who had serious stomach problems, and realized that i like being in the hospital. i liked it so much when i was called for procedures or tests, when i had to go across the street to another building for examinations, etc. i just felt good, even very good, despite the weakness due to an obscure illness. since then i realized how important it was for me to be in the hospital.
and i started feigning. i lied that my head hurts, that i fainted again while my mother was at work in order to get to the hospital for further examination. but none of that worked. the maximum that i got was taking pills at home for a month, accumulated a bunch of unfinished tasks at school and notably spoiled my mental state. in short, nothing good.
then i began to realize that in order for you to be believed, you need evidence in the form of bad tests, ultrasound results, and so on. then for the first time i examined the home first aid kit, namely the dosages of drugs and the consequences of overdoses. but for a long time i did not dare to take them. but then i realized that the worse, the better. therefore,i started with a slight excess of a single dose of paracetamol (acetaminophen) 3 times a day (taking a total of 4.5 grams per day). and then, after reading that the larger the single dose, the worse, i decided to take 10-14 tablets once a day. now i keep doing it. recently, a doctor i went to with complaints of weakness and drowsiness told me to go to a psychiatrist. i didn't even know what to say to her.
thanks for reading this to the end. it was important for me to share my story with someone. unfortunately, i don't have a person who i can talk to about my problems. thank you. hope you're ok.
P.S. forgive me for possible mistakes, i don't know the language perfectly.
lerfeis
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 4:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Munchausen Syndrome Forum