Our partner

Will I gain too much?

Weight loss message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Will I gain too much?

Postby River Jordan » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:10 am

I always was a short kid in grade school, but then I shot up like crazy starting in 8th grade. All through high school I grew like mad. During that time, I was losing weight badly. I could only eat as much as I could and sometimes it would scare me that I was so thin so I would eat so much to the point where I would throw up. It wasn't like Bulimia. I would throw up naturally just from trying to eat too much. I finally trained my body to eat enough. I was still thin, but I built some muscle and I was ok. But now I suddenly stopped growing and I am used to my old eating habits. I have started to gain weight. I'm nowhere near obese, but I don't want to become it! I am so used to eating like a horse. I've tried to eat less, but it is difficult because I won't get full or even satisfied. I am just concerned that I will gain too much. I've already gained 11 pounds since the beginning of this year. Will it eventually stop somewhere or will I have to diet so that it doesn't continue? I'd appreciate your input. Thanks!
The light will always defeat the dark. The dark cannot shine through the light. If you're strong enough to shine the light, you will defeat the dark.
River Jordan
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sat May 08, 2021 5:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Will I gain too much?

Postby Chucky » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:56 pm

Hi,

Provided that your eating habits remain the exact same, your weight will stop increasing and will level-off.

Kevin
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Carrick » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Hi,..

Useful link haring of this link ,..looking great taking exercises,.....its best to maintain health and lose weight,..
Carrick
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Chucky » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Locked due to attraction of spam.
psychforums.com rules:
http://www.psychforums.com/forum-rules.php

Please send me a private message if you need help with anything.
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Weight Loss